Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 18, 2011
This puzzle was LOTS of fun, and VERY nicely made. The vivid colors and characters are great. The picture made for a challenging puzzle, but not too tough for kids. It was a hit at our house! Plus, puzzles are a wonderful way to clear the mind. Highly recommended!
on May 11, 2013
My wife and I assembled this puzzle in a few hours and we had a lot of fun doing so. The colors are bright, the pieces are solid, and the theme is fantastic - Mario! I recommend this puzzle to Mario/puzzle fans who are looking for a fun, if not very challenging, jigsaw puzzle.
on January 16, 2015
I was growing tired of the 100 piece puzzles with my 5 year old, they were too easy. This one however may be a bit too challenging for his patience level at this point, but Ill keep going with him. Product is good quality and pieces fit together nicely.
on December 11, 2011
This was a really fun puzzle to do with my 11 year old. It was just easy enough and just hard enough to entertain us for several hours. I liked the clear, bright pictures. I wish I could find another just like this to get for him.
on March 30, 2013
My 8 and 6 year old boys loved this puzzle. It was a great hands on activity to get them away from the video game on a winter day. It was also a fun family activity. We had a really good time finishing it together. Wasn't complex enough (tgey got it done in a few hours), but still fun.
on February 11, 2013
Exactly what I wanted. My grand son was very happy. The product arrived in pervect conddtion and in time for Christmas.
on January 30, 2013
The best Mario puzzle I've found for Adults. I would have liked to have more pieces, but I'm content with 550!
on February 26, 2013
me'n my kids and wife did this puzzle 3 times in a row, and everyone loved it. it's puzzle tastic it is.
on January 15, 2013
I bought this for my 6-year-old nephew who loves Mario & Luigi. He loves it. It has very bright colors and, with a little help, he was able to put it together. I'd buy other M&L puzzles.
on September 3, 2012
This puzzle was so colorful and animated. It was a little easier than I'm used to but I plan on framing it and put it on my wall. It was a lot of fun. Took me about a weekend to do.

See 1 answered question