Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Labor Day Sale in Wine pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event STEM Toys & Games

on September 7, 2011
I purchased this highchair when my daughter was almost turning 6 months old to start solids and have been using this for 2 months.

I like it because:
- table has two layers, white one and brown one, so that I can wash the white one easily in the sink. If I forgot to wash the white tray I can use the brown one.
- has a table, so that I put it close to our dining table but don't need to worry about my daughter messing with stuff on our table.
- can recline the back support very easily. I feed her solids and after that I give her water or milk. I recline the seat so that she can drink sippy cup easily.
- has wheels which makes a bit easy to move the highchair
- she looks comfortable. I have her sit on the high chair while we eat breakfast and she quietly eat some apple in the mesh thing on this chair.

Some cons:
- It was hard to take out the cover from the chair to wash. I struggled for 10 min to remove one of the belt which was inserted through a tiny hole.
- Hard to dry since I cannot really use the dryer.
- Wheels could be better. It's not totally easy to roll the wheels.
- She loves to chew on the belt, hope it's made out of the safe materials.
- Belts are not easily removable to wash, so I have to bring the water in the container and wash it right on the chair.
on October 18, 2010
Wow! That pretty much sums up the Graco Duo Diner Highchair.

When my wife and I purchased this chair, our son was about 4 months old and just started eating solids. At the time, we were feeding him while he sat in his Bumbo chair with tray. While it wasn't bad, it wasn't ideal. We wanted something that was table height (so he could sit with us at dinner) and easy to clean. We shopped around for a bit before finally deciding on the Graco Duo Highchair. It fit all our requirements and we're really happy we bought it. Here's why:

It includes a series of shoulder and lap straps to keep your little one secure. Funny as it's going to sound, this is my one negative about the highchair. The shoulder straps connect to the lap strap and combined they connect to a strap at the waist. The problem is that the shoulder straps don't lock into the lap strap. If your baby is fussing and moving around, it can be difficult to get the two into the final connector. Imagine doing this twice. It can be a little bit of a pain but it's not a deal breaker.

The tray easily slides into and out-of place, it's secured very well; I can move it with no problem, but he can't. The tray locks into place using a button/lever on the front or two buttons on the left and right side. Great for when you only have one hand free. The top of the tray comes off with ease (when you need it) so you can wash it in the sink when it's really a mess.

Surprisingly, the seat is really easy to keep clean. When my son is done eating, he likes to hide his face into the seat cover, which, as you can imagine, can then become quite a mess. In the two months we've been using this, I've only needed to wash the seat cover twice. A wet rag cleans the seat without an issue.

Thanks to the wheels, it can be easily moved from kitchen to dining room.

That pretty much sums it up. It's really an excellent highchair at a great price. As a father, I highly recommend it.
on November 12, 2011
I researched high chairs FOREVER! I had heard so many things about bad fabric, poor design, ease of use that I wanted to make sure we got our choice right since we will be using this high chair for a long time. And I overanalyze everything. First of all, the fabric is easy to clean. Spilled prune juice on it and I didn't notice for a couple hours and it came right out with water. I also really like that the entire fabric portion is easy to remove and can be thrown in the washing machine. There are handles to release the tray on the sides and front, which is really convenient. The harness system works really well, and it's easy to strap them in. The top portion of the tray come completely off and fits in a dishwasher. It is on wheels which I found to be very handy. The whole back of the seat reclines, which is great to use while learning to drink from a sippy cup. The height of it is adjustable too. I haven't removed the seat portion yet, but when we go on vacation we will be taking it with us, and I love having that option.
Overall, awesome Highchair and the price is great. And like I said, we looked at them everywhere for months and I did a lot of research!
on March 10, 2012
Close but not quite. I bought this locally and unpacked it, it appeared relatively sturdy. My complaint is that the booster seat, when placed on a chair will not fit under a table. I have two dining room tables and it would not fit under either one. This to me defeats the purpose of the booster seat. If you look at the Graco website's photos you will see that they always show the booster seat pulled out away from a table.
on July 25, 2011
We just bought this for our third child and it's not what we expected. The side of the box clearly states that it folds up, but it doesn't. Just the legs fold, the seat is huge on top and just tips the thing right over and the tray is massive and there's no where to store it but on the seat, where it tips right over if you fold it.

Pros: Sturdy, solid construction, removable, dishwasher safe tray liner. Reclines easy and looks nice.
********amended 2/20/12**********
The removable tray is useless if you don't have a utility sink. We have the largest capacity Kitchenaide dishwasher available and this tray only fits if you take out the top rack, put it in sideways and standing almost strait up.

Also, the straps are very, very difficult to remove. Once a week with an 11 month-old self-feeding we have to take it and put in the washing machine. This is no easy task, removing the straps is like pulling teeth.

Seriously will the idiots that design these things ever think of clean-up? Do they have children? Do they have any idea what a mess a baby makes?
********************************

Cons. HUGE footprint. Does not fold unless booster seat is removed, takes up as much space as half a dinning room table (six square feet.) Folded, with or without seat it is clumsy and tips easy.

Final word: All highchairs are designed by idiots with no children. The braided straps are hell to clean, the folds in the covers capture and hide food, the things are big, awkward and clumsy. If you have the space (six square feet) this is one of the better ones, but it's like picking the best of the worse.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 6, 2011
We are so glad we registered for this high chair when we were expecting. We got it long before our little one started on solids but it was nice because he could comfortably sit in it and play if we needed to get something done in the kitchen.
Pros
-The reclining seat makes it easy for baby to hold his bottle or cup, and allows for baby to play before he can sit up on his own.
-The adjustable height means baby can sit with everyone at the table, or be pulled up next to the counter, or hang out by the couch and he is always the right height.
-The tray comes off to be washed.
-It will grow with him when he is ready for the booster seat.

The cons
-The tray is a little difficult to get on and off. We usually leave it on and just slide it back and forth to get him in and out, which is much easier. The top white tray is easier to remove to wash.
-The straps are hard to get a wiggly baby into. They are very secure if you can wrestle the baby into them but there are a total of 5 that have to hook together.
on May 25, 2010
I had a very hip looking wood highchair that didn't work for my baby at all. I replaced it with the Graco Duo and after using it for a month I love it. The design is perfect for my 9 month old. The tray stays snapped in place and he can't dislodge it, but I can with ease. Everything wipes off beautifully. The colors are very nice. It was easy to put together and probably took less than 15 minutes.
on June 2, 2011
We bought this high chair when my son started eating solids, and I'm very glad we did. First off, the color scheme is super cute and could be used for a boy or a girl. The material is very easy to clean (I usually just use a wet sponge) and the cover comes off very easily for heavy duty cleaning. The different recline levels are great. It folds up pretty small (for a high chair) and very easily. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tray, especially how the white top comes off with one hand. It makes it SO easy to clean! The tray is also very easy to take off/put on, but not so easy that my son can figure it out. My son loves this high chair, too, and since it later converts to a booster seat, we'll get loads of use out of it. It's very sturdy, has wheels, is completely adjustable (we have a high table and it's the perfect height) and is made very well. Yet again, another Graco product that I love.
on November 2, 2012
The industrial designers at Graco should be smacked:
-It doesn't stand up when folded!!! What's the point of making it foldable if it doesn't stand up???
-It is NOT convertible to a booster seat--the base is too bulky to allow it to fit under the table!!! What's the point of making it convertible if it won't fit???

Did they actually TEST this at Graco?

Don't buy it!

I almost gave it 2 stars because I like the 2-tray design, but I think that's standard on most, so really nothing to recommend it...
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
I bought this highchair for my first grandbaby boy. His mom picked it out and it arrived while I was visiting
them. It is better then I expected. It is very easy to put together & it is very cushy and the fabric is wipe-able.
It folds flat so parents can take along on visits. Everything about this highchair is very parent friendly. Easy to adjust, clean & to put the tray on and off.