Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Robots|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on July 23, 2011
We wanted a high quality nap mat for our little one to use at daycare. This is just the thing! The colors are vibrant and fun, the mat is soft with a nice head pillow, and the blanket is warm and fuzzy. This mat is made from nice thick fabric and the stitching is top notch. The pillow is removable for washing, which is really nice. And after being washed a few times, it still looks great. It's easy to rollup and has a carrying strap. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a high quality mat that will last a very long time.

Update: My son will be 5 this May, and we are still using this nap mat. It is large enough for him, and still in great shape. We take it home from preschool weekly to wash it. The colors have faded a little, but not too badly. The only real frustration is that the velcro doesn't stick like it used to, so we have to roll it up and stick it in a bag to take it into school. The pillow is still holding up fine and there are no tears or worn areas in the blanket or seams.
on January 16, 2014
This is the cutest mat with bright colors and fun robots that my toddler loves. It is super soft. But if you try to pass it off as two inches thick, you are a fool. At our daycare they enforce department of human services meaning it by itself has to be two inches thick. Now it might be two inches thick when you add the blanket but the mat itself is about an inch. If you are planning on purchasing it and it pass a 2 inch thick regulation, purchase something else!!
on November 18, 2015
I purchased this nap mat for my son for daycare. He has been using it for a few months now and I wash it once a week. The material is holding up well and it is easy to wash. The inside of the blanket is a soft cozy material, but the rest of the fabric is very stiff. This does not seem to bother my son, but I don't know if I would want to sleep on that! I think that the price for the product is more than it should be, but our daycare is pretty specific about what bedding should be used and there aren't many options out there. Hopefully it lasts for a few more years!
on July 19, 2015
My son just turned 3 years old but its 41" tall & 39 pounds. He will be starting preschool this month so finding a nap mat that fit him was a challenge. He loves anything with cars & as soon as it came I started putting him down for his naps on it. Love that the blanket & pillow is attached so he can't lose it. So far he loves it & has no problem transitioning from his bed at naps to this mat.
Update March 2016 - This is probably one of the best things I've bought on Amazon. I love how compact & easy it is to carry this mat (we take it home every Friday from school for washing). I dry it on the delicate setting in the dryer now & it still looks brand new! I'm thinking I might be able to use this for his school next year too since it's still in great shape!
on July 25, 2011
I really like the look of this rest spot and it is easy to roll up. My son loves sleeping in it. the one downside is that, even though I have followed the washing instructions, the lining "pulls" a lot after each wash. so, there are usually pieces of the fabric that come off.
on April 7, 2014
My 5 year old uses this for his nap mat in kindergarten. He loves the look of it and I love the quality of it. I wash it every weekend on delicate and air dry it and it still looks new. This has been a great nap mat and is well worth the money.
on March 26, 2016
I just want to start by saying I love every olive kids product I've purchased including this sleep mat. I bought this for my 22month old soon for daycare and I love it and so does he!its so convenient to just roll up and throw it under the stroller and it creates independent for him because he learns and enjoys putting it away. Is very cushioned and the removable pillow is a bonus. Washing is so simple and it fully air dried in about 4hrs. It keeps my son very warm and we use it at home for nap time if we're not in the room or for sleepovers with friends. I do wish the blanket extended all the way down but that hasn't been an issue for us. (My son is short for his age) the price is great too considering the quality of the product. I'm also enjoying the matching lunchbox backpack and storage bags which make things easy to pack diapers clothes medication and other necessities. My son loves the design and points out all the transportation things which really helps with his vocabulary! Great products love olive kids!!!
review image
on June 8, 2012
I just love this mat. It is comfy, has a nice pillow perfect for little heads, the blanket is plenty big for my 4 year old, and above all...it is very well made. And the designs to choose from are interesting and unusual. Got this for my son's first year in school, and he used it every school day. It is still just as good as new.

The school sent it home to be washed on a regular basis, and that was a breeze. Just remove the pillow and that's it. Even with all the washings, like I said, it's still good as new. The velcro is in great shape also.
on March 22, 2016
One of the rare times that I would recommend a product that I return. I was thoroughly impressed by the thickness and material for this nap mat but at the same time know that it won't work for us because it needs to be hang dry thus can't be laundered and dried on Sunday afternoon when we forget to clean it on Friday or Saturday.

If
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 25, 2016
Purchased these handy, all in one, nap pad, blanket pillow sets for my grandsons, 5 yrs and 2 yrs. I put them in the canvas teepee I purchased for them as well... We use the teepee inside, and the boys love love love the whole teepee experience. I love that they can both be in it together and each one has their own "sleeping bag" that is just right for indoors. They are washable... but I recommend only if you have a commercial size machine.. otherwise I take them to my local laundry expert and have them launder them for me. They are cotton and poly so machine wash tumble dry is fine if you have the larger machines. They rollup, secure with velcro type tabs and have very useful handles to carry them with. They are just the cat's meow to me. I always update my reviews if anything useful comes up.