Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 11, 2013
I brought 3 of these as gifts and my daughter and her friends bring them to each other's house for play dates and have a blast. If you have hardwood floors and want to decrease the noise..all you need are towels as the lane and pillows behind the pins. A great time consuming inexpensive gift.
on October 12, 2013
I bought this a gift for a friends little boy. He is 8. He loves spongebob. It was nice to see that the pins were all different, though the image is on a plastic papery material and can be torn off. The set was a little smaller than I was expecting but it works nice. Would be a nice size for younger children.
on June 6, 2014
My grandaughters love these. I'm all about trying to find games that they can all play when they are here instead of watching tv or fighting over a doll or car. My grandson was born after these arrived, but he likes to watch them play! They all love spongebob- whether i do or not, and this is much better than watching it :-)
on December 17, 2015
Very brightly colored - but for the age group that this is geared for, it would work much better with a bigger ball. We used an actual rubber kick ball, and with that, the 3 year old can actually knock the pins down which is much more fun. But it's a cute little set. The pins are very light and hollow so they don't stand up well on even a flat carpet. Hard wood or linoleum would work best. But the price was right!
on September 8, 2015
I ordered this for my 2 year old great nephew. Although they are very small and light, they worked fine for a 2 year old. I would not recommend them for an older child as they are very easily dented.
on January 30, 2015
Nice thing, kids liked it for a half an hour. Not something they would play all day long, but a good add on tho what they have.
Good quality, skittles stand still (stable) "while waiting", ball is easy to handle in little hands.
on April 4, 2015
The color on the pins are vibrant! It's pretty cute, my only complaint is the pins are very light weight, and don't stand up the best. I bought it for outside, and the wind literally blows them down:(
on January 25, 2015
Does it's job, but pins are very light and flimsy. The ball is very light also so it has trouble knocking the pins down. We have had it a month and most the pins are dented already with light play. My son still seems to like them though. He is three and spongebob and bowling obsessed.
on January 1, 2016
This was the cutest Christmas gift for my special needs son. He loves SpongeBob! The colors are vibrant & bright and the detail is just perfect.

This product arrived on time.

I will buy from this seller again!
on January 2, 2014
I bought this for my four-year-old daughter for Christmas. It was one of the first things she opened, and she kept stopping in the middle of unwrapping other presents to play with it. Even my mom and I played with it. It makes for an entertaining indoor game that doesn't rely on being glued to the t.v.