Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on May 10, 2012
This is a great unit. I bought one for my office. I researched Blueair a while back and found out that they make great products so when I saw the price I bought one. It came with the filter already installed and an extra replacement filter. On low speed it's very quiet and on high speed it clears a lot of crap out of the air in a hurry. Unlike some other units that have complicated and useless remotes, etc. this one has just one switch with 3 positions: off, high and low. Bottom line, it's a simple cost effective product that does what it's designed to do. I'm gonna buy a few more of these.
on September 10, 2012
I bought the Blueair 115B Air Purifier in January of this year with no additional filter and why it was sold on Amazon I don't know. Months before I would even need a filter I make plans to order one and no one sells them. No one!
44 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2012
Its Really Quiet and does it work for a small room i have never tried for a large size room but my room is about 150 SF and it does clean the air well