Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on December 24, 2011
I bought this as a replacement for an old 2megapixel camera. The pictures it took were horrible. Indoors, outdoors, flash on, flash off... all the pictures were blurry or grainy. I returned it to Best Buy where I had paid 29.99 for it. Surprised that Best Buy would sell such junk. Save your money or spend a little more for a better camera.
on December 31, 2011
Bought this for my 3-yr-old daughter for Christmas, since she's always taking my more-expensive Canon, and I figured this would keep her away from it. Well, you'd think 5.1 MP would be pretty damn good, since it was only a few years ago that 4 MP was the most expensive (okay, maybe 9-10 years ago, but still...the pictures were GOOD!). But, as the previous reviewer wrote, no matter where or how you take pictures, they're GRAINY, and the flash is WAY too bright, washing everything out! It looks like you took the pictures with a REALLY old instant camera, maybe way back from the 1960s or something! Yes, you can see what's in the pictures, but they still really SUCK! MAYBE a decent toy for a 3-yr-old, since I doubt she cares about picture quality, but, first, I'm surprised a Vivitar camera SUCKS this bad, and second, her Fisher-Price kids' camera actually takes pictures that are pretty much the SAME quality as this!! DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU'RE GIVING THIS AS A CHEAP TOY TO A KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 21, 2013
This camera isn't worth 5 dollars! The pscreen is very cloudy and impossible to see what you are even taking a picture of!
on June 17, 2013
The price was perfect for my 14 year old. This was supposed to be a camera for her while she travels this summer but, she took this camera to the prom and with brand new batteries in it the camera died!