Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Boxed Intel Desktop Board Media Series ATX Form Factor for Second Generation Intel Core Family Processors BOXDH67CLB3
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on November 10, 2011
There were a few issues with Sandy Bridge early on but it seems that these have all been worked out. I have built 5 PCs based on this board and all run great. The board is very economical, I couldn't be more pleased. I have used the board with i5-2300s and i7-2600s. I currently have a system raided with one Sata-II SSD and another Sata-III SSD drive for 444mb/s consecutive reads. Never had problem with any hardware on these boards.

Update 11.24.2011
I stand by my 5 star rating, I still have had no problems out of these boards and I still love the value I received from them. There is one con that I must point out though: these boards only have 2x 6gbps sata ports. When I bought the boards this was not much of an issue, because there were not a lot of good sata III drives out there, especially in the SSD market. This has changed and could be an issue for some users going forward. A small problem that can be solved with an expansion card, but still worth noting.
on January 29, 2016
Ruined my BIOS on another board so needed a new one quickly for my i5. Arrived via Prime in two days and installed it. I did seem to have a little trouble with the rear IO plate interfering when trying to line up the screw holes for the motherboard. I had to bend some of the little tabs almost flat but everything else went well. I had 4 faster memory sticks but it utilized them with not problem at a lower rate. No noticeable difference from the higher grade board it replaced. Happy.
on March 15, 2016
This is a fine MoBo! The only complaint is that it only has two power (2) fan connections but you can piggy back on these connections. So the only way to make sure that the CPU/APU has plenty of cooling air is to add 5 or 6 fans to the case and use as many "Y" connectors as needed to power the fans. All of of my other computers have at least 5 fans. The MoBo runs a bit cooler then my four other computers and under full load it maintains about 30 degrees C. Also this board is a bit outdated as it has the old bios and has an i7 LGA 1155 for a CPU (part number BX80623I7260K).
on February 26, 2012
This motherboard worked perfectly in my build. I didn't need or want fancy overclocking or other features (look for the P67 or X series mobos for that)...I just wanted a reliable and great performing board; this motherboard delivered. I am using a 16GB Corsair CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B memory kit and a 2500K processor on the motherboard. It came up the first go and I have had it on for the last 4 days with no problems. This is a no fuss, great performing, and stable platform to build a computer on.
on April 27, 2011
The motherboard works great. It did not have a VGA input, only has DVI and HDMI. I wish they included a DVI to VGA adapter with the board. My monitor only came with a VGA cable. The onboard graphics along with the core i5 2400 processor seems adequate for a regular home user. seems to be built good. My only problem was the back plate took longer to install with all its small tabs, and it was harder to line up the screw holes for the MB due to the pressure of the back plate. I know this was definitely a not a problem with my case as i had a n ASUS P6T installed in that case with no problem at all.
on April 23, 2016
Works great with win 10 would not boot 7 tried everything. It would just run the repair for it caused a lot stress so it's working great on 10 after I transferred all of the personal files from user I was helping. I had to camouflage it as Windows 7
on March 6, 2013
I bought this board to upgrade my dinosaur PC (pentium 4! oof), and i have not been disappointed. Everything works out of the box, a couple months later now too, everything's humming along just fine!

good value, solid performance, no issues to report!
on May 24, 2011
Works just fine, I don't stress it much. I did have trouble getting a x1 Ethernet card working, I am not sure if it's the card or the motherboard, switched to a PCIx32 card, which did work. Also had trouble getting the Intel Desktop Utilities loaded and running. Down loaded fine, but never ran for the first 3 or 4 times I tried actually using it. I think an updated BIOS was the trick. Including a DVI to VGA adapter would have been nice. I used a dongle to reuse PS2 mouse and PS2 keyboard on 1 USB port, but the keyboard kept getting confused, so I switched to a USB mouse and now every thing is playing nicely together. Using Win7 home version, i7 2000, 4x2Gbyte DDR3 1600 memory (although it does not support 1600). It's alot faster and quieter than my old XP 875 system. The IO bracket was a real pain to put on, but that is probably more of a chassis issue that a board, although getting the EMI fingers just right took a few tries. The only cable that gave me a problem is the front panel audio, the Baseboard connector location is as far from the front panel as it can get, not user friendly. But a longer chassis cable would probably have prevented this gripe.
on February 19, 2012
Great motherboard. The drivers are all on the Intel website, which is really easy to navigate and filter the drivers you specifically need. The board is a regular atx size and fits my hyper 212+ cooler leaving the ram slots open for expanding memory later on. The locations of inputs are all standard and its quick to set up. I have been using it for 3+ months now and so far its perfect.
on September 10, 2013
This high-quality, zero-defects motherboard, has outperformed my expectations, as it works perfectly fine, it's brand new and comes in an unopened package, as described by seller, an inside wrapper, too, makes me think seller is really serious about what they sell and what they do. I'd 100% recommend it to anyone looking into assembling her/his own PC, and looking for a not-very-expensive board, but of great quality product, as long as microprocessor and RAM purchased are supported by this board and meet its requirements.