Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Andra Day $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Baby Sale

100%
Essays in Science
Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:$9.99

on February 5, 2012
I enjoyed reading Einstein's thoughts about science. These are all written for a pretty general audience so anyone with an interest in science should be able to "get" them. OK, there were a few differential equations in one or two of the essays, but they are easy to understand and not needed to get the point.

I found the overlap in ideas with the other book from this series I have read - the one on Einstein the humanitarian - interesting. I think I understand the editors reasons for placing an essay in one book as compared to the other, but the overlap does exist.

It is also interesting seeing Newtonian physics as seen from the point of view of the one who replaced it. Fun stuff.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 5, 2013
The expansion of the mind can be as infinite as the universe. A must read for science lovers and even those curious to know more.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again