Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cohesion XP Folding Gaming Chair
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 16, 2011
Firstly, I'm 5'10" tall, 150LBS and it is a little small for me. The Cohesion XP Folding Gaming Chair isn't very comfortable. I had to use two pillows to make it comfortable (one under me and one behind me). If you lean backward too much it will easily roll over. If you put something behind it the problem will be solved(which is what I did). It doesn't feel very well constructed. If it had more padding inside it would be so much better.

I bought another gaming chair by Rocker which is much better then this one. I paid $40 for this chair on sale and $100 for my other one and the extra $60 was well worth it

In Closing, this item isn't worth the $40.00 I paid for it. It easily rolls over and is not very comfortable. You would be better off spending the extra $60.00 and getting a better quality Gaming Chair.
44 comments|30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2012
When you take these out of the box, they feel flimsy and uncomfortable. BUT! See past that, set them up take a seat, you will be surprised. I bought two of these, they can take some gaming punishment and antics. They tip easily, so be careful, good thing is it is a short fall. Folds up nicely for storage and can be stacked. Comfy and fun to rock in. If your looking for a good basic or starter gaming chair, this would be great.
on August 30, 2011
Obviously this chair is not made for adults. It's pretty small and narrow and rolls backs way too easy. Not comfortable either, at least for me. A wasted 50 bucks.
on October 23, 2012
My wife bought me this gaming chair for Christmas but unfortunately it was useless for me. It does not have enough back support and every time I sit down it rolls back into a horizontal position. My 10 year old son can sit in it but if you are an adult wanting a gaming chair I would not recommend this one.
on May 28, 2013
This item is so cheaply constructed its comical. The balance is off and it is the most uncomfortable gamer chair I have ever sat in.
on September 22, 2012
I wanted an inexpensive gaming chair that would make my job easier.

The Cohesion XP folding gaming chair is cheap, but has a lot of design issues.

No back support: When you think about it, the ability to fold a gaming chair doesn't actually make much sense, at least the way cohesion decided to do it. The hinge is located exactly where you are loading pressure into the chair, so pressure causes it to fold in on you. There's a velcro strap in the back to mitigate this, but it probably only helps if you're under 100 pounds.

No cushion on the bottom: After a few days of use, you've squashed through the bottom and can literally feel the frame of the chair running along the outside. So the bottom of the chair ends up being a hammock for your butt.

tl;dr: If you're really tiny, like, elementary school tiny, this may be alright, but the chair will still fail in the long term.
on December 10, 2014
Don't waist your money. I can count the times I've sat in that chair and the inner part of the chair is peeling off. Im not a heavy guy that is why I didn't think that was the problem.
Unless you're 10 years old, it should be good for you.
After 30 minutes or so, you can feel the wood on the sides abd thr back from the chair. It becomes very uncomfortable to sit.
Also if you are talker than 5'8 don't buy it.
on October 23, 2014
I bought this chair as an Amazon Lightning Deal for around $20. For $20 this chair would be absolutely worth it. It is compact and we can easily bring it out to the family room when gaming, and easily put it away when not in use. However, the padding of the chair is thin, and the support boards can be felt when sitting. When I use it, I always have a pillow to sit on. Even so, my younger siblings love this chair and sit in it whenever they're gaming. The chair looks nice, but feels cheep when actually sitting in it. Totally not worth any more than the $20. My 2 star rating is based on the price to quality ratio.
on December 9, 2011
Chair was everything i expected. sturdy, compact, and somewhat comfy. Good deal for the price that its at.I bought it as a gift, but i will be actually keeping it.
on February 27, 2014
This was one of the more economical of these video/gaming chairs that I found looking through all of the variety of choices. It suits my purpose perfectly as I use it not only for video gaming in front of the telly, but also for some extracuricular activities in the bedroom. I'm hoping that it doesn't fall apart after such strenuous workout but so far so good, the seams are still holding together well.

See 1 answered question