Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 13, 2011
So the floors of our home are cold, so I was looking for a slipper to attached to the foot and require some effort to come off. My little boy loves them and I know his piggies are warm:) Awesome quality.
on November 26, 2014
This is the second pair of Acorn slippers that I've purchased for my special needs grandson. He commonly pulls his slippers off and he does tend to catch colds easily. These slippers really do stay on well. He is able to pull them off but with quite the effort, so he generally chooses not to. The bottoms allow for him to run on my hardwood floors without slipping. Although they are quite expensive, as slippers go, I would recommend them to anyone. Well worth a season's worth of wear.
on November 19, 2011
I have a pair for myself, and so got a pair for my 2-year old boy. He loves them! These booties/slippers are warm and tough. With care, they will last a long time. Acorn products are the best, and this slipper is highly recommended!
on January 8, 2014
My son is a very active 18 month old and always running - we live in MN so winters are ridiculous and I needed some good slippers for him. I am so happy I got these. They elastic band at the ankle is perfect, they stay put on his feet but not too tight. Bottoms I thought would be slippery on our wood floors but they aren't! He loves wearing them and I'm so happy we have them! Buy them, you won't be let down.
on December 13, 2011
Very cute, well made and the fit really nice and snug and stay on well. My son will rub off most shoes and it is a battle to keep his feet covered. He likes these alot. I have washed them and they held up well to that.
on December 4, 2014
I ordered these for my 3.5 year who is a size 11 in little kid shoes. I ordered the size 12-13 knowing they would be a little large but they were huge! I am not sure if they sent me size 12-13 for older kids instead of for little kids. it is a little confusing on how they sizing works. otherwise they seem nice and liked that you can machine wash them and air dry them. but we sent them back and i am not sure if i will order again since the sizing seems so difficult to get right. my son could have fit into the 18-24 month size i ordered for my daughter!
on December 2, 2013
Excellent for winter. Boot style covers lower legs well. Fit is as expected per size. Some ribs on the underside would prevent slipping on hardwood or marble floors, but the suedish sole is not too slippery.
on December 28, 2015
I got these for my 5 yr old grandson, who hates to wear shoes in the house. But the floors of their house are often cold and he needs something on his feet. These are warm and sturdy enough that he can walk out in the driveway in them. His little sister is wearing the pair he outgrew, so they are durable enough for at least 2 winters.
on July 1, 2014
My eight-year-old grandson, who lives in Montana, asked for slippers for Christmas. He loved these slippers! The camouflage fabric was appealing to him and they definitely keep his feet warm. His parents told me he didn't want to take them off after he opened them on Christmas morning.
on December 18, 2015
I get these in the next size up for my kids. They stay on their feet, are even worn to bed during the winter. We have wood floors, so better traction than socks. Big sister hands hers down to little brother, and they still look good, even after having been washed.