Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fisher-Price Big Action Boulder Boost Dump Truck
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 23, 2013
I purchased this to use for my sons 1st bday. Theme was construction. I was looking for a dump truck to put chips/popcorn in the dump part. This is so small that chips wouldnt work, maybe M&M's would, but not chips. NIce, solid product, just not what i was hoping for.
on July 10, 2012
My 14 month old loves it but I have to admit I was a little disappointed by the size. Definitely check the dimensions, because I didn't and this is a little truck. Overall it is a fun little truck and the lever is a nice addition.
on June 27, 2013
This truck is just what it says it is. my son found the big set at a sale and bought it but it didn't come with a truck and since we have gotten this he has not stoped playing with it, he is 3 years old the truck box goes up and down and shoots the ball out he likes it witch makes me like it
on December 21, 2013
My nephew hasn't received this yet, as it's a Christmas gift, but I trust the quality since it's a Fischer-Price. I was a little disappointed in the size when it arrived. I purchased this to be used at the beach and it just seemed like it should have been bigger!
on May 8, 2012
Bought this for my one-year-old son. He loves it! It has proven durable and safe. The pipe on the side serves as a lever that lifts the bed up, which has captured his attention.
on November 14, 2013
This was much smaller than I expected and literally broke apart when we removed from box. They did keep to the shipping time.
on October 9, 2013
We gave this to our son for his 3rd birthday, every little boy needs trucks and this one was perfect!
on May 22, 2013
Bought this for a kid's birthday party and it was a great gift. The 4 year old boy really liked it.
on August 18, 2015
This was a gift for someone and he loved it!