Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: Twin|Change

on December 5, 2011
Due to my Fibromyliga I need extra padding on my bed. I purchased this one to replace my old
worn out fiber bed. It is like sleeping on a cloud. It is soft and comfortable, and yet at the same
time supportive of my sore muscles. It is a very good product.
on January 20, 2012
I gave it 4 stars because my husband likes it and I know everyone has different needs/likes in how hard their bed is. I think my back is hurting more because of this product.

I have flipped/turned the product monthly since I bought it and there are still clear indentations of where we sleep.
on May 17, 2015
I really wanted to love this mattress topper but it felt like laying on big lumps of filling that were not at all comfortable. After 10 minutes I had to remove it. I couldn't take the lumps.
on March 22, 2015
Comfortable, but a little short on my bed. Tends to slip under the sheet so I have to repeatedly pull it back up.
on October 26, 2015
Love it. It adds a good amount of comfortable fluff to my mattress, and doesn't trap that much body heat during the night like my old topper did.
on March 20, 2015
So comfy!!
on August 13, 2014
Just right for our trundle bed
on January 12, 2015
This was a gift and I do know the the recipients were very pleased with the two day delivery and quality of the gift.