Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VTech MobiGo/V.Reader Rechargeable Battery Kit
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$5.28+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on October 4, 2011
This along with the chargers really help with the cost of batteries. I am glad I purcahsed it. Although it may seem more expensive at first, depending on the child's usage those double A batteries quickly become expensive.
55 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 18, 2012
This is a must get if your son/daughter has the Vtech Innotab. Worth the money. Last a long time once charged. Way better than forking out money every other day for batteries. I highly recommend this!!! It is a life saver.
on January 6, 2012
I couldn't find this anywhere, not even the Vtech website and I found it here for considerably less money and as a bundle. Totally worth it and needed!

The only thing that scared me was Vtech as a different attachment for every one of their products and it was hard to 100% confirm I was buying the right one, but I made the right guess!
on March 16, 2012
I was in a hurry to find some rechargeable batteries for the InnoTab because my kid would throw a fit every time they died. I found this and it has the best of all worlds. I do wish the batteries could be charged while in the toy though.
on December 4, 2012
So glad I got this for our new Innotab2. Your kids are gonna go through batteries and this will keep you from breaking the bank.
on April 22, 2016
So far so good. All the batteries work and hold a charge. I didn't use the supplied chargers. The batteries are surprisingly heavy. I assume that is a good thing. I will be buying more if they have any left.
on July 28, 2014
We picked this up with the Innotab, and also the wall/cigarette lighter plug-in package. These are definitely handy with the Innotab, and also the wall plugin, so when the batteries get low you can just charge them back up without scavaging through your kitchen drawers to find 4 AAs. It works well and gets the batteries recharged in a matter of hours.
on April 14, 2014
This is our second set of Vtech rechargeable batteries. They are the only ones I've found that really seem to hold a charge for electronics that have a heavy drain on batteries. Our first set was for my daughters InnoTab and the second set was for my son's Playskool camera. Both work great! My first set came with a charger that had a long cord. The second set came with a charger that plugged right into the electrical outlet with no cord - I prefer that style.
on February 4, 2013
I bought this for the VTech MobiGo my son got for Christmas. After the return policy expired, it quit working. Charger has only been plugged in to charge batteries and plugged into a surge protector. Unusable.... and unreturnable. Very disappointed! Bought Energizer recharger and batteries instead......
on February 5, 2012
Good buy, The innotab consumes alot of batteries. As it is the rechargeables dont last forever.I would recommend this to any vtech/innotab user.