Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 9, 2012
I live in an area where if the wind blows hard the power goes out for a while. I suffer from the worse hot flashes in the world and this fan has been a sanity saver. Not only do I have it in the house for when the power goes out but I also take it with me for times when I sit in the car waiting for my child to attend his jiujitsu class, 2 1/2 hours, put the windows down, put the fan in the window, and wow, nice breeze. Just love it. Will be ordering another and also a car adapter.
on September 15, 2012
This fan is compact but still moves a good amount of air. We bought two of these to use when camping. On a 10 day camping trip we used them frequently, no need to change the batteries even once. In case of a power outage this is a great fan to have in the house. It folds flat when you don't need it. Two speeds. Can also be plugged into the wall outlet. This is a good design, stable and steady-buy this fan, you won't be sorry.
on October 6, 2015
I purchased the portable fan to sit on my vanity in the bathroom. I have problems with hot flashes, especially following a shower. I use it when I put on my make up and also it is wonderful to move from place to place. It's big enough to move the air and small enough to be portable! I like it, too that it runs on batteries as well as being able to plug it in.
on November 20, 2015
This is a nifty little fan and one that is well with the price. Was camping at a historic event recently where the weather was hot and very humid. A friend loaned me his O2 Cool fan it it literally saved me from melting/mildewing! On the low speed it keep the air moving quite nicely and the batteries give it a rather long life. This is one of my better investments.
on April 1, 2015
I've been looking for a fan to travel with. When I saw this I thought it might work. We didn't want a tiny 5" fan for sure!
This folds nice and compact and will be easy to pack for our upcoming cruise.
Today I plugge it in to check out the output level and I AM IMPRESSED! This fan really moves the air. It also has a reasonable sound level. Enough to create "white noise" but not rattley or annoying as to disturb sleep.
It is nice that it has the option if we ever do need the battery function, but that is not our main intention for this.
on June 10, 2015
I bought one of these at a "big box" store for $15. The air flow is awesome, but it was very temperamental. If I put the battery cover on, it would turn off. Without the battery cover on and running on high, if I tilted it without holding my mouth just right, it would change to low speed. Or cut off entirely. I returned it and bought a different O2 Cool fan (10") at a different big box store (for $10 more) that takes 6 D (instead of 8) batteries and has the same air flow. It doesn't tilt but I didn't need that function. It has even been dropped about 4 feet and keeps on going.
on April 12, 2013
I purchased this fan for my emergency kit, as it seems the power is out in my area quite often. I find it to be powerful enough to keep a small room a comfortable temperature. It doesn't put out a lot of noise either. I would recommend buying a couple of them for your kit if you live in an area of the country where it is hot.
on September 9, 2014
Best little small fan on the market. Very quiet and can be used with batteries if necessary.
on June 4, 2016
5 stars for volume of air moved. 1 star for how many huge batteries it needs and how the battery compartment lids pops off by itself. 5 + 1 divided by 2 = 3 stars.
on August 31, 2015
Too cheaply made. All parts are made of plastic. One of the grill broke while I i was simply holding it.