Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: Extra Large|Style Name: (Pack of 1 Pair)|Change

on December 11, 2011
Picked these gloves up as the daily deal on Black Friday weekend. Was happy with the price and how they looked, but they missed the mark on everything except image. As other feedback has stated, they do run smaller than they should for the size they specify. In fact, one of the gloves I received was even decidedly smaller than the other, as if the sizing on the right and left hand was mixed.

Comfort was decent, but ultimately lacking due to the large seams on the interior of the glove. Biggest issue was the dye and particulates that kept rubbing off while wearing them. Under the fingernails I'd get black residue consistently. Also would have blackish dye rubbing off on other clothing and surfaces from my hands after wearing these and removing them.

Disappointed overall...
on December 8, 2011
The leather on these gloves is very soft and springy, which is great for driving, but may be a tad delicate for heavier everyday wear. The workmanship is decent, and the grade of leather is pretty good, too. They aren't very warm (being driving gloves, they don't have insulation), but they do keep the wind out on chilly days. I've got a couple complaints, though. First, I wear a size large glove (8.5" palm circumference), and these gloves are very tight for a large. I get indentations on the top of my hand from the seams if I wear them for more than 10 minutes. Being leather, they will loosen up, but there is so much stitching involved (good for durability) that there isn't a lot of budge. I have put Lexol conditioner on these several times now, and it's made them more supple. A big improvement. The second complaint would be that there is a lot of extra material on the seams inside the fingers of the gloves. I had to turn the gloves inside out and trim off the excess leather at the seams near the fingertips, because it felt like I had a good centimeter of bundled leather between my skin and the outside of the glove (very bad for feedback/finesse in a glove that's made for control). With that said, I like these gloves, and I'm sure they'll hold up for a good while. If you can look past the sizing (they're about a 1/2 size too small) and the extra stitching (easily trimmed off), you'll enjoy these gloves immensely. These gloves are so close to perfect, it's a shame they have a few issues.
on December 4, 2011
I was really surprised on the size of these gloves...I ordered a L for my son. I am a woman, size 8-10 and these gloves were tight on me. They didn't look like a pair of men's gloves when I took them out of the box. Sorry ,
going back.
on March 13, 2012
I bought these for a man with extra large hands. He generally buys top quality leather items, so I was a little nervous about this purchase. To my surprise, he loves them. I would have preferred that the clunky looking Ansell label wasn't on the outside of the wrist, though. It cheapens the look.
on December 3, 2011
I was surprised at the quality level of these gloves. My only complaints have nothing to do with the actually glove itself. The first issue is that it runs a tad small. Well, I saw the other comments on the size and I ordered a large. I typically fit a medium size glove, and the large size gloves fit exactly like a medium would. So it is one size off, no big deal. The other complaint that I have is that they like to leave some of the manufacturing plastic in the glove. I have to tear off some of the plastic that was left in the seam. It was clear though and came right off. After that, they are a pair of gloves that I would highly recommend to anybody, and they grip your steering wheel very nicely like they are DESIGNED to do. They do a nice job of keeping your hands warm until your heater is able to fully heat your vehicle. Daily driving a classic truck like I do, something like this is necessary so you can feel your hands in the early morning when you get in a hurry and do not have time to let your vehicle heat up. Overall, buy these. Plus, it is Deer Skin, what other leather gloves offer that?!?!?!?!?!?!
on March 15, 2013
They are just about what i expected, except for the small size. Cheep pair of thin black gloves. I wear them from my house to my truck then drive to work and into work. They serve their purpose of providing limited protection from the cold.

They seem to be decent quality
I have been wearing theses everyday for a little under a month and other than one spot where a little whole has started (Thread came out where the thumb is sown on) they are the same as the day i bought them.

If you are looking for basic driving gloves these should take care of you.

They are smaller than any other Mediums I have ever had so be aware if ordering.
review image
on November 30, 2011
Good gloves, but they definitely run small. I usually wear L, but these are way too tight and do not feel like they cover my wrists at all. I need to return them for a pair of XL.
on November 21, 2012
There is no spandex between fingers as in the description. I don't feel any ergonomic design. They're just a pair of thin deerskin gloves. They aren't even black, just kind of a mottled dark grey. Maybe worth half the price.
on December 6, 2011
The quality is fine, but they run very small. I ordered an extra-large as they are a gift for a man. Unfortunately I was concerned they wouldn't fit him because when I put them on, they were not all that large on my hand. I wear a women's medium (or men's small), so you'd think they'd have been huge on me, but they weren't. I would say the cut on the XL I received is closer to a snug large.
on March 18, 2016
I purchased these gloves, literally, to keep in my car for driving when needed in winter. For that purpose, they are ideal. They are not lined, however, so they are NOT very warm. On a few of the coldest mornings this winter, I did wish they had some sort of lining, but they warmed to my body heat pretty quickly. They seem well made & sturdy. A good deal for the price.