Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on September 19, 2011
I just had to let you see it other the pictures and comments but I love them and I know you all will too
44 comments| 194 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 28, 2014
These brushes are decent. The actual bristles are wonderful. they dont shed and apply makeup wonderfully. My complaint is that the handles come off. I have had to reglue several brushes back to the handle. Its a simple fix but still annoying.
on January 4, 2014
I bought these for Grandma to give to my eleven year old daughter for Christmas. They seem very high quality and the bristles are very soft. I told my daughter she better hide them, or I might use them myself. Case is perfect for keeping the brushes organized.
on May 7, 2015
The brushes are what you would expect for the price. The hairs aren't as "shedding" as I would have thought which was a nice surprise. I am giving 4 stars because of the terrible smell (like burning plastic) that clung to the brushes and carrying case until 3 washings in baby shampoo finally made it bearable.

As far as overall function- the powder brush is not a big fluffy brush like I like. Several of the smallest brushes are foreign to me, so I would have loved a little list of what each brush is for, as I normally would use maybe 7-8 as opposed to this large collection. The bristles are soft, but have a distinctly synthetic feel, but again, for the price I expected as much.
on April 9, 2014
Purchased this as a gift for my sister. She loved the color and texture of the case and also liked the range and quality of the brushes.

Like Jon Snow, I know nothing, when it comes to this stuff so as long as the recipient liked it, I'm happy.
on March 19, 2013
This is a very nice set. The set includes all you need if you aren't a makeup artist :). The brushes are soft and work well. I haven't had any more hair than any other brush I've owned, even really expensive ones, fall out. So I'm satisfied with their usability and durability.

I'm a little confused by another reviewers comments about too many lip brushes as this set only has one lip brush...at least mine did. The set includes:
1 large powder brush
1 lip brush
1 small fan brush
1 mascara/brow brush
1 dual eyebrow/lash comb

Personally I like the varied shadow brushes because I find the different sizes useful for variation in blending and I like to keep certain brushes with certain colors (no mixing and no washing to use with a different shade needed for me).

Now---as for the smell all others are complaining about---YES, there is an odd chemical smell when you open the package. This seems to be from the case itself, not the brushes. Leaving it out and open to air out has helped alleviate that for me.

The case itself is fine, nothing special but nothing horrible either. I don't think it's any more flimsy than any other brush case I've previously owned. I don't need a hard case and I do like the ability to roll the brushes up for storage. For me it takes up less space.
on April 3, 2012
The brushes came faster than the estimated time of arrival. Most of them were intact and in good shape. There were two brushes that had some dented and stray hairs but I just cut or pulled them off. The pink case is okay at best. Overall I'm pleased with the quality and would recommend to people who need makeup brushes and are on a tight budget like myself.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on January 26, 2014
The brushes are an ok quality. You definitely get what you pay for! If you're someone who doesn't really wear makeup or is just starting out, this set is perfect! If you're in need of brushes thst can create a specific look, these may or may not work for you.
on March 4, 2012
These brushes are GREAT! EXCEPT, every tip falls off where the metal base of the brush goes on top of the pink painted handle, Im going to have to get some 'Monkey Glue' & fix my Daughter's brushes I got her for Christmas. Other than that the brushes are amazingly soft & love them!
on January 11, 2014
The brushes are soft and don't fall out. I've washed the brushes twice now and they hold up. However, most of the brushes came unglued from the wooden handle. I had to super glue to and one I had to throw away. I would not get this again and I would not recommend to anyone.

See 1 answered question