Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on April 4, 2013
A pretty sorry excuse for an FPS in what has otherwise been a pretty good franchise. Took a little more than 6 hours to play through in the Normal difficulty single player mode - at least until I got to the ludicrous car racing game portion of the game. I was expecting to play an FPS but this car race through Dubai consumed a good hour of play time because of the clunky controls of a PC trying to drive a race car. If I'd wanted a car racing game I'd have bought a car racing game. The FPS play wasn't great but it wasn't horrible either. But I got locked into easy play mode when I lowered the difficulty to get through the stupid car racing and then all subsequent play was at the easy level.
Frankly, I'm getting a little fed up with the game makers trying to combine arcade gaming, console gaming, and PC gaming into one deliverable product. They're losing me as customer with this type of game!
on December 20, 2012
I have never been so dissapointed in a game. I played it for 30 minutes and that was enough to put me off. The first thing I hated was the way it looked. The graphics sucked, it had that consolized look: Blurry, Grainy,pixelated, low-res look with the worst level of detail. (Similar to the one in Crysis 2). As for the actual gameplay, the linearity was unbearable and ridiculous. You couldn't make choices ,for example, when you have to knife the guard you can't progress if you don't do it. The repetition was annoying. The whole "breach the door slow motion crap" Shoot a few guys breach a door kill em, shoot a few guys ,breach a door kill em rinse and repeat... over and over again. I also hated the use of invisible walls...Such a primitive way of barring the way of the player. There was only one path that you could go through even if you wanted to take a ridiculous detour for example jumping out of a window to the street instead of having to go down a flight of stairs...Seriously? If it had been a 20 story drop I would understand that they would have barred it off to prevent the player from killing himself but it was a 1 foot drop come on...
And lastly my team is damn useless. I can't even count the number of times I died and they just stood there. Useless team.

SYSTEM SPECS:
-CORSAIR HX 1050 WATTS GOLD PSU
-ASROCK Z77 EXTREME 6
-INTEL I5 3570K
-EVGA GTX 580 3072MB
-MSI NGTX 580 LIGHTNING XTREME
-CREATIVE SOUND BLASTER X-FI TITANIUM
-G.SKILL SNIPER LOW VOLTAGE SERIES (8GB)
-WESTERN DIGITAL CAVIAR BLACK 1TB
-CHRONOS DELUXE 240GB SSD
on January 4, 2013
I enjoy playing Medal of Honor (2010) on the PS3, but am traditionally a PC gamer; therefore, when I saw this game on a Lightning Deal for $29.99, it wasn't a hard choice to purchase this franchise follow-up for the PC. Having played it for around 30 hours now, I feel like I can rate the product fairly.

I see the 2 main competitors to this game as the Call of Duty and Battlefield franchises, but it never really lives up to either of them. Essentially, the game feels like a rehash of the 2010 iteration, but with smaller maps and some new gear. Call of Duty pulls off the rushing-around-like-a-headless-chicken with finesse, while Battlefield has multi-spectrum warfare figured out with a balanced game style that allows an individual to enjoy, and be rewarded for, each type of play style. Call of Duty's maps are small but well-balanced, with Battlefield's maps being trimmed in size dependent on what game type is being played; meanwhile, MoHW has very small maps that become linear when opened up. This doesn't allow for a varied play style and that results in nearly every round in multiplayer feeling like déjà vu.

So after 30 hours I am just not into it anymore and have already gone back to Medal of Honor (2010), as it managed to pull off the Afghanistan maps very well, with some great firefights; good, balanced sniping; and, an overall feeling of reward when you finish playing, unlike this latest iteration.

So unfortunately, unless you're a MoH diehard, I'd recommend saving your money for another game.
on June 17, 2014
I was ripped off when I bought this garbage, I was so dissappointed, the game dont work, and doesn't work for about 90% of everyone else who bought this thing, and there's no patch or anything, it's like the makers died or something. Everyone who bought this thing should file a class action lawsuit for getting humped for buying it.
on February 26, 2013
System specs:
Intel Core i7
8gb RAM
Saphire HD 7950 video card

Multiplayer:
What first drew me to the game was the idea that different tier one operators, from around the world, were represented here. Each one would have weapons that they would actually be using and then you could play as them, in the multiplayer. As you do well in the multiplayer, you unlock different operators from different countries. The gameplay, so far, isn't too bad. I think the hit markers are a little off. It is possible this is attributed to lag or something, but I doubt it is on my end looking into my actual connection speeds to the servers. The graphics are pretty good, though, I think Battlefield 3 is a little better, despite using the same graphics engine. Playing multiplayer is hard, however, when you play against (probably) these little kids that just play these games every day. I have had this game since launch and I have only logged about twenty hours. I have noticed some hacking, as well. For instance, this pair (fire team) of players were doing these slides out in the open from cover and taking out three to four of us, at a time. In my opinion, the sliding was making them easy targets. Their direction of movement and speed was predictable each time. I had my crosshairs on them each and every time unloading an entire magazine on them, but they did not take one bit of damage. I was dying immediately when they turned towards me. I would then leave the server, as playing with them is not fun. I don't mind losing, which is usually the case, but I want to lose fairly. I also don't see many servers with players, which keeps me from playing this game. I just use this game and a couple of others to relax after working all day. The game is a little fun, when I have a chance to play. However, if I had a chance to do it again, I would probably not purchase this game.

I have not had any problems with this game through Origin, that I have seen others write about.
on January 19, 2014
This was expected to be a better version of MOH, it has nice maps and ideas, for some reason EA gave no support or answers for the gameplay problems, most stopped playing it. You will find some die hards still playing it all day.
on December 17, 2012
Good graphics, decent SP campaign, fun and balanced MP. As of right now, there's still a couple bugs that EA needs to iron out but overall it's a far less buggy game than most that have been released this year. Haven't really got into an FPS since CoD4 but I'm definitely hooked on this one.
on January 17, 2013
This game was really good and I will play it again. It is a more playable then Black Ops 2, but lacks some of the thrills. However, for the price, and if you like war games, this is a great buy that I do receommend. I had no crash or technical problems with it and I have a 3 year old PC.
on November 13, 2012
I loved the campain mode of the prevoious version. This one? Crashed after an hour into campaign mode. Froze my computer. That has never happened to Win 7 in years. Can't play the game unless I start the campaign mode over. Have to reboot every time I start my saved game in campaign mode. Online play you spend 20 minutes of every hour dead waiting to respawn. Take 100s of hours to get any decent weapons or perks. Graphics are ok. Previous version was much better imho. Online they already had hacks a week after release. I may even cancel my COD pre-order. Sick of all the hacks in FPS games. Try borderlands2. fun solo and real fun in coop mode.
on January 3, 2013
This game is great if you have a powerful PC, it seems to demand a lot to run it on ultra settings. If you can run it on ultra you will enjoy the graphics and the way anything can be damaged. Either way, the gameplay is fun and the story is great. I would definitely recommend this game!

See 1 answered question