Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call of Duty: Black Ops LTO Edition - Xbox 360
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 8, 2011
This review is just for the extras that come with the LTO edition of Black Ops. I thought it would include the first 2 map packs (First Strike & Escalation) but was disappointed to find that it only included the former. But anyway, this is a great value, because for the same price as the regular edition of Black Ops, you get 1 map pack (a $15 value) for free.
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2014
I bought this because I honestly thought this game is the best out of all the series and I was right (ghost came out a while ago and I pre-ordered it and well it sucked) the only thing was that the case came broken
on November 4, 2013
I was a totally strict Halo fan. I didnt have an xbox, so I would go over to my friend's house and play Halo there. One day he got tired of Halo, and made me play this game. I struggled at first, but soon surpassed him and eventually got my own Xbox 360 and pre ordered the second sequel to this game, Black Ops II. That game was AWESOME! Treyarch! I LOVE you! The zombies modes and maps on this game are probably the best part of all of the Call of Duty games. I got all the DLCs for this game because I loved the zombies the most. Rezurection is the best, seeing it is strictly a zombie DLC. I recommend buying this! It even comes with the first DLC for free! And its cheaper than the standard edition here on Amazon. :)
on October 12, 2014
I enjoyed the campaign, even though a lot of people didn't like it. The online multi-player (Microsoft Gold membership required) is pretty fun. Unfortunately, a lot of people have been playing for quite a while so plan on getting "killed" a lot if you're new - also lots of swearing/cursing and just mean people play but a majority make it fairly worth while. Not recommended for children, although a lot seem to be playing. Modding/cheating seems to be a problem in the multi-player game so be prepared! People will shoot you through walls from across the map (which may seem like "luck" but happens consistently regardless of where you are) and you may get "frozen" while they run around you - easily reportable events (and all are recorded) but I don't think anyone's reading the complaints. Love the extra DLC that comes with the LTO Edition - it's a money saver.
on December 30, 2013
My grandson has played this so much I am surprise it has lasted more than a few days. Can't get him to put it down to eat. Guess that is a good thing since he has been wanting this game for a while. Nice Christmas gift.
on June 5, 2015
Love the fiction weaved into historical events very believable. Still I'd like to witness real stories from historical events, like cod WWII. The Korean War, Vietnam War, WWI, The Civil War, and The Revolutionary War. A game dealing with these wars in an honest story that reveals the reality of the wars and doesn't sugar coat it with heroism.
on February 3, 2014
I have played ALL of the Call of Duty games , and I do mean all up to the current Call of Duty Ghosts. This game is the one that me and my friends go back to and play the majority of the time. This is just a perfectly designed game in my humble opinion.

The campaign/story was just an awesome ride and one that I have taken many times on every difficulty. I can't recall ever playing any other game that took us into the cold war like this one. This was a game that took the COD series in another direction instead of the same old same old , they gave us somrthing different and that was a much welcome change.

The multiplayer in this game is without a doubt one of the best. Everything seems just perfect , the pacing of your player , the gun balance , the map sizes and variety were all just right.

They also included the outragiously popular Zombie mode as well that I myself have probably logged over 200 hours in. This is the mode my friends and I play when we get tired of playing the regular multiplayer matches and these Zombie matches can go on for hours. This game is one of the best. Solid 5 out of 5
on April 21, 2015
I received the game very quickly and it was well packaged. The game was brand new sealed however reason why I'm giving this 3 stars is that the code insert for the free 1st map pack says invalid when I attempted to redeem on the Xbox 360. even though I know this is an older Call of Duty game, nowhere does the packaging say the code will expire, that's the reason why I bought this particular version(LTO) I could have just bought the regular version used. The game is fun and glad I have it in my collection. Just bummed about the additional free content not working.
on April 15, 2015
Very fun game! Has many different guns to use and different settings to play in. Multi player and with Xbox live can play with many different people from all over the world. My son really likes campaign mode which is one player. Our whole family loves to play together!
on April 5, 2015
My son loved it. I'm not much of a gamer, but the graphics looks good, the game play keeps him entertained for hours if I let him play. So it get 5 stars because he likes it. I enjoy watching him play as it's like watching a action movie.