Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on September 1, 2015
Item does not come in packaging as shown and is NOT compatible with EZ Fort. The holes for the LEDs are not the same size as the EZ fort tubes.
review image
on January 11, 2015
I bought this for my nephew who is 3. He got the EL fort from his parents and we bought him this light to go with it. He seems to really like it. You can also use it when walking or biking with your kiddos! I thought it was a little expensive for how tiny it is but it can be used as a connection or hanging anywhere. I'm thinking about buying one for my little girls teepee. It comes with a small lanyard so you can use it anywhere! Pretty fun little light for kiddos!
on December 27, 2012
For some reason, I thought it came with ten of them. So needles to say I was disappointing when I opened it and there was only one. But it was my mistake for not reading the listing properly. I paid 15 bucks for one ball - would not pay more than that for it though.

As for the product itself, it's fun. The light is pretty bright and has a couple of different modes. The strobe light one can be a little much -- kind of makes you dizzy. My daughter got a kick out of it, and that's all that counts as far as I'm concerned.

If you go to the manufacture's website, there are all different products and ideas. I bought my daughter a princess castle EZ-fort kit for Christmas and she said it was the best present "Santa" brought her -- and she got a lot of stuff! Easy to put together (with my help since she's only 4) and endless ideas! We are going to buy a king size sheet though because the ones that comes in the kit doesn't cover everything.

But anyway, the light up ball is great, as are ALL Toobeez/Blingkeez products!

The manufacture sells directly here on Amazon, and they're a lot cheaper on Amazon than their website, and shipping is free on both sites.
on December 5, 2014
This light is perfect to go with the EZ fort sets. It is one ball that has LED lights that have 3 different settings (still, slow flashing, and fast flashing). Great for playing at night or during a thunderstorm/power outage. Kids really enjoy this light. It comes with a necklace chain but we could not figure out how to connect it to the ball because it did not come with a metal ring to attach it... This light is a MUST have add on for the EZ fort sets! My kids loved these lights.
on May 23, 2016
The clip and ribbon that come with the light (that allows you to hang it from things) did not come attached. After spending nearly 30 minutes searching for where to attach it I assumed it must be defective. My boyfriend found it after about 10 minutes - a tiny hole near the red button. No where were there instructions included for this which was annoying as without clipping it to ribbon it wouldn't hang on anything and be rendered useless.
on September 4, 2012
I originally reviewed this item with only 2 stars because ours fell apart the first day. I am very happy to update and upgrade my review. Toobeez read my negative review and reached out to me, stating that they had never heard of anyone having my problem before, and they promptly and happily sent me a new one! No hassles, no problems. We have a brand new, great working REALLY COOL light to put in my son's fort. He loves playing with the light on its own, but when it gets dark, it is fun to build it into the fort. It comes with a lanyard, so it can be worn around the neck. I usually get those glow necklaces/bracelets to wear for visibility on Halloween, but this will be even better. Thank you Toobeez for making this right! And, how refreshing! I didn't have to go begging for help. They saw a customer with a problem and reached out to fix it. I have never had that happen before! We love our EZ Fort, and we love our BlingKeez light. Thank you!
on January 16, 2015
Received as gift purchased from Amazon. Broken on arrival. No customer service from Toobeez for 2 weeks, after leaving 2 voicemails and 2 emails.

Update: 1 year later... still haven't heard from company. Not enjoying my broken piece of plastic.
on December 24, 2011
We have two EZ Forts sets which my boys love to use. The EZ Fort Blingkeez really make the forts more fun to play in. The rainbow lights shine through the whole structure. Having the 3 different settings for the lights (the disco setting, the flashing setting, and the stay-on setting) gives the boys lots of options when they play.

Another great use....when we walk back and forth to neighbors' houses at night, the boys wear them on the lanyard around their necks so cars can see us from far away!

Great, quality product and reasonably priced!
on December 24, 2011
My son wanted a birthday party fort sleepover with a few of his friends. We bought 2 sets of these LED fun lights to go with 2 sets of EZ Fort bunkers. With this, the kids were able to build all kinds of camo-themed forts with cool light effects adding to the fun. I definitely recommend thes sets to keep kids busy and creative in the colder, darker winter months. I would say this is great fun for ages 5 - 9.
on December 26, 2011
This is a very cool, well-made toy that is fascinating to children. But it's more than a "toy". It's a very useful "tool" for adults as well. Don't be caught in the dark without this light. It can help you see at night in many situations. Worn around the neck in the non-blinking mode, it can help others see you walking down the road. There are many uses one can find for this light whether in play or safety.