Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: TAG Heuer Men's CAF101F.BA0821 Aquaracer Quartz Silver Chronograph Dial Watch
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 19, 2015
I would give this more than 5 stars if I could!!! My husband absolutely loves this watch, he wears it everyday! He spends a lot of time with clients and gets so many compliments! He said that he loves that he can wear it with a suit, or a t-shirt and jeans. The watch face it also very unique with the tripple dial and background lines. I gave this to him as a gift almost a year ago and he still loves it just as much as the day I gave it to him, maybe more! Beautiful watch, excellent quality!
on August 31, 2012
OMG WOW this watch is STUNNING! A few things amaze me about this watch and buying it from Amazon. 1. It looks AMAZING. I went to a few watch stores to look at it before hand and I was very concerned it would not look as good as the ones in the high end stores because your buying it online. It looks BETTER than the ones in the stores. Even if it looked exactly the same, it looks as good as can be. The second thing that amazed me is the price. No high end shop came close. Amazon's price was easily much better than retail. Amazing experience. From an initially very concerned buyer, I will, without hesitation continue to buy high end watches from Amazon as long as it's sold by Amazon.
on July 1, 2015
IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING THIS WATCH THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF (THAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW) IS THAT IT IS A QUARTZ MOTION NOT AUTOMATIC. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANT. QUARTZ ACTION IS THE "TICK, TICK" MOTION SEEN ON MOST CLOCKS. AUTOMATIC ON THE OTHER HAND IS THE SWEEPING MOTION FOUND IN THE HIGHER PRICE LUXURY WATCHES. SINCE ITS QUARTZ AND NOT AUTOMATIC, IT IS NOT AS LOW OF PRICE A DEAL AS YOU MIGHT THINK. NEWER TAG CHRONOS HAVE OVAL CHRONO BUTTONS, THESE ARE ROUND, SUGGESTING THAT THIS IS PROBABLY AN OLDER WATCH. IT HAS THE TAG NAME I LOOKS GREAT BUT NOT THE FANCIEST (AUTOMATIC) MOTION ASSOCIATED WITH EXPENSIVE WATCHES. ITS LIKE HAVING A DODGE VIPER BODY WITH A DODGE CHARGER ENGINE . . . YOU LOOK GREAT AND ARE STILL FASTER THAN MOST THINGS ON THE ROAD BUUUT ITS NOT THE ENGINE YOU HAD IN MIND WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT.

NOW THAT I HAVE INSULTED THE WATCH THOROUGHLY WHY DID I GIVE FIVE STARS?
BECAUSE AS AN INTRODUCTION TO LUXURY WATCHES IT IS FIVE STARS!!! THIS WATCH LOOKS BETTER THAN MANY OF THE NEW TAGs THAT I HAVE LUSTED OVER IN MACYS
YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING IF THE FACE IS WHITE OR SILVER? I HAVE IT ON AND I STILL CAN'T TELL!!! . AND THATS A GOOD THING! . . . HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH HAZEL EYES THAT CHANGE COLOR? THE SOMETIMES WHITE FACE, SOMETIMES SILVER ADDS ANOTHER LEVEL OF BEAUTY.

SYNOPSIS: I AM GLAD I BROUGHT THIS AND NOT A $2,2000-$3,000 AQUARACER AT MACYS. DOES IT BEAT SOME OF THE $4K-6K TAG CARRERA OR TAG LINK MODELS? OF COURSE NOT!!! BUT IF THIS IS YOUR INTRODUCTION TO LUXURY (AS IT WAS FOR ME) ITS NO DISAPPOINTMENT, FIVE STARS!!!
review image review image
on October 8, 2012
I was looking at the Tag Heuer Link chronograph, which is an equisitely elegant timepiece, but I just couldn't quite bring myself to spend that kind of money on a watch. I settled for one step down to the Aquaracer series chronograph, which is a much sleeker line as compared to Tag's Formula One line. I've owned this model for about two months and have been very happy. It keeps dead-on accurate time, and it's an extremely attractive piece to boot. Amazon offers an outstanding price when compared to department store prices and peace of mind when compared to deep-discount online stores with uncertain reputations. The only aspect of the purchase that gives me pause is the warranty, which is through Amazon vice Tag Heuer.
on August 13, 2012
Outstanding product! Packaging and product new. Watch fuctions, look and feel very male yet plush. Good balance of weight and substance. While the international warranty card was removed, the pre-provided comment provide a resonable expl. Good shipping via the tracking. I rec. in only a few days. I did shop added sites and noted that the pricing on Amazon was very attractive. First looked at the slightly less exps. Indy 500 products. Glad I skidded them and spent a little more for the higher quality Aquaracer.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2012
The watch is everything I thought itwould be and more. this is my first premuim weatch and i am absolutely in love with it. Shipping was great and packaging perfect. another grand slam from Amazon!
on December 19, 2011
My wife bought me this as a wedding present and is my first TAG (i always wanted one). The only con i can see is that it doesn't have a fold over clasp as an extra security measure other than that i absolutely love it.
on November 11, 2013
Great appearance and functionality. This is my 5th Tag so obviously a big fan of their products. My oldest Tag was purchased in the early 1990s.
on February 24, 2015
Exceeded my expectations. Beautiful watch at an aggressive price. Would definitely suggest Amazon to anyone looking for a high end watch at a great price.
on June 19, 2014
Arrived on time. Beautiful watch, sturdy and classic. After much research I have this to my husband and he absolutely loves it. Works for all occasions
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse