Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

My son has been getting into the whole superhero role-playing thing these days, so he was very excited to see so many new Captain America accessories on the shelves. He used his allowance to buy this Captain America mask, which is based on the movie version rather than the comics (no little side wings). It's a very cool toy/costume accessory. It's not an all-over mask or helmet, but rather a headpiece with some Velcro-fastened straps to keep it in place. The mask only covers the front of the face, and it's padded so that it doesn't hurt when you wear it.

The Captain America mask lightweight, looks cool and is inexpensive. Pair it with a shield (there's a cheap Captain America Movie Flying Shield and a more expensive Marvel Captain America Disc Launching Shield) and your kid can battle the forces of evil, Avengers-style!
11 comment14 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2011
The sad, panty hose version of a mask that came with the Captian Amercia costume was just no going to work for my son. This one is perfect. Adjustable, kid proof and exactly what he wanted... blue is darker than shield and suit.
on January 27, 2012
Bought this for my son who loves Captain America. We went through the spiderman faze complete with mask costume, ect, then Iron Man and now on to Captain America. Very Durable and safe for a child to wear. Authenticates the costume and provides hours of fun for my son and hours of fun for us his parents to see how happy and fun he is.
on January 9, 2012
He was very pleased this Christmas. It's a plastic toy. He also received the shield to match. It could be a bit big on a littler child.
on December 21, 2012
I bought this for my grandaughter as she loves Captian America. She is 5yrs and this is too big for her but she loves it anyway. It really is a mask for an adult. I would much rather pay more for this good quality and have it be big than getting a childs mask that is simply made of thin plastic.
on September 12, 2014
My 'Captain America' is 3.5 years old. This mask is a medium to lite weight mask that is durable with a velcro detachable strap on the back. My son LOVES this, and wears it every where. He also wears it as a hat when he wants to eat. This is worth the purchase. I havn't seen masks this well made.
on June 15, 2012
This Captain America mask is not cheap at all. It is very durable and thick. My son wore it to his superhero birthday party and was attacked in a 2 hour long water fight. The mask held up perfectly. I was really suprised because the price is great for such a durable toy.
on January 8, 2013
Excelent product, awesome material , the colors are bright. My son enjoy so much in his super heroes birthday party and other kids play with the mask too and enjoy too. I recomment this product for other kids.
on August 17, 2013
The mask was a great gift my grandson loved it. He wears it a lot. Good quality, cheeper than in stores and same thing as stores sell. I would recommend this for anyone who likes captain America.
on July 12, 2012
I ordered this mask/helmet for my 5 year old grandson and he just loved it! I was pleased that it was sturdy and didn't have any sharp edges. Very pleased with the quality of this product!

See 1 answered question