Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2012
This ring is absolutely the most beautiful site! It fits and on my index finger which is where I like to wear the larger rings. It's awesome to look at with its intricate detail. I'm not a writer and feel like my review doesn't give it the praise it deserves. It is a piece of art and I will treasure it always.
on December 19, 2012
Stone had visible scoring on the side where you could see work was done to fit it into the setting. Stone was NOT bright at all, was actually quite dull. Stone was not smooth, but had some areas where the natural imperfections had fallen out, leaving divots. Had I seen this ring in person before I bought it, I never would have made the purchase. I bought it for my wife for Christmas, and depending on her reception I may still return it.