Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 27, 2012
I purchased this toy box for my 14mo old grandson. It split when my husband put it together and the hinge is not safe. My grandson can just push the top and it slams even with the hinge. I am not happy with this product at all. It is made cheaply and is dangerous. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on July 19, 2012
Very nice and easy to put together. We bought this to go with the rest of the set my son had. It is very nice but pretty small.
on February 4, 2013
My 11 month old grandson really enjoys pulling his toys out of this toy box. And Elmo on it is a big hit with him.

While assembling it I was afraid the bottom panel would be too flimsy, but it seems to be holding up well and the box is filled with plenty of toys with some weight to them (plastic/electronic toys). My grandson quickly learned how to open and close the lid himself. I really like that the lid stays in the position to which is is opened, so even if it is opened only a few inches, it doesn't close on its own. Haven't had pinched fingers or conked heads.

This toy box is small enough to easily fit in much valued floor space, but big enough to hold plenty of toys. It is well worth the price and I would recommend it for anyone looking to store toys for young children.
on February 10, 2013
I am not much on pressed board. This will do for time being. I do not expect it to hold up to my toddler.
on April 1, 2014
At first I was very excited about buying this for my 1 year olds Sesame street themed room. I was iffy about the price and thought for awhile it would be worth it. For I am a mother and do want to give as much as I can. When I received it, It was in a target shipping box. When I looked at Target online the same EXACT box was on Target.com for 50 bucks. About a $20 in difference. Do your research first before you purchase!!!!!!
on May 5, 2014
While this toy box is bright and cute, it is very dangerous. The
Hinge in the
Middle of the
Top is
In
The
Perfect place to bang a
Head on. My grandson is now sporting a huge bruise between his eyes because of that. Also very easy to pinch fingers
on March 7, 2013
While the box is a little on the small side it is very sturdy and easily accessible for my little one. She sits on it and opens it with no problems at all. It was easy to put together.
on January 14, 2013
Very cute toy chest and it was easy to put together. It has lasted my sons beatings so far! So I know its durable!
on June 13, 2012
Very cute and sturdy toy box! It arrived fast and it was very easy to install. Very happy with my purchase.
on January 6, 2013
5 stars as the box is perfect. The lid has to be closed, rather than it dropping shut, which is perfect for our 1 year old. there is a groove at the front so he can't shut his fingers completely, although the groove doesn't go all the way across - first off I thought this was a flaw, but then I realised that it won't shut unless he shuts it himself, so it makes no difference. He can only squash his fingers himself by forcing it down, which hasn't happened.

I will say that I put this together myself, but had a bit of trouble with the centre hinge and had to call on my husband to assist. Apart from that, very easy to assemble.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse