Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 13, 2013
The medicine cabinet works great as described by other reviewers when newly installed. After 3 month, water damage start to appear on the edge of the mirror and it spread quickly and widely.
If you are buying this unit, make sure to keep water away from the cabinet.(We installed the cabinet around 3-4 inches above the faucets)
on April 25, 2013
I already had a recessed medicine cabinet in the bathroom. However the mirror started to loose the
paint around the edges and looked pretty shabby. It was developing rust spots along the edges of the cabinet. The inside was all white and had a wooden backing to it.

The pegasus cabinet is way better! it is all mirrors in side and out, so when you open it up it shines and sparkles,
making your meds looks like they are on display, lol! the entire cabinet is metal, the hinges are slow closing -
all you have to do is give it a small push and it closes by itself.

THe construction of the door is also superior for easier opening as it has a groove for fingers
to grasp (the old door did NOT have the groove for opening, consequently the paint chipped off
from so much handling) so it looked pretty shabby. The Pegasus cabinet is all metal so
no paint will wear off.

I highly recommend this product if you are redoing your bath. For the price you certainly cant
get a better product!!! It looks like a large mirror with (beveled edges) in the bath when you walk in.
Which makes your bathroom look bigger and brighter.

LOVE it, would buy again and again and again........
on December 12, 2014
This mirror is ENORMOUS. I'd highly recommend putting blue tape on the wall with these dimensions (30x24") to see what it will look like on your wall. Also recognize when open at 90 degrees, the door sticks out about 25" IF RECESSED. If not, it will stick out ~30". If you have a small 8x5' foot bathroom and can't recess the mirror, the door would stick out halfway across your bathroom when open. Anyway, point is, think about how this would fit your bathroom because while it fit my 8x5' bathroom, I would have been disappointed if I didn't have a pocket door that gives me more space. Without the pocket door, it would have been hard/impossible to have the door open and get in and out of

On to the actual product, its amazing. The door is massive, but allows for a ton of storage space. The inside mirrors make it seem high class. It comes with relatively simple hardware, though I'll admit that without the instructions, it took me a while to figure out the shelves. There is one plastic piece with a plug that goes into the side. The shelf sits on top of that. Then another plastic piece clips onto the bottom plastic piece to secure the shelf.

The slow close feature is very nice. A light one-finger push is enough to close the unit, and it won't slam shut. Very happy with this.

Can't comment on install as contractor put it in during remodel, which is also while I couldn't figure out the shelf clips for a while. The instructions I found online weren't particularly helpful.

One knock against this: I got two mirrors, one for each bathroom. The screws you mount in the wall can be covered with a decorative cap (thread screw through plastic piece, then cap clips onto the plastic piece. Between the two mirrors, I only had enough caps to cover 1 mirror. I believe each came with 4 caps and plastic washer pieces.

With those caps, its a very clean looking mirror. I feel like I robbed someone getting it for only $130. This undoubtedly adds more value to my condo than it cost.
on May 27, 2014
This mirror is better than I expected! I had searched in town at all the building supply stores and found nothing to meet the space requirements for my small bathroom. I wanted as large a quality mirror as I could fit ON the wall with plenty of storage...This fit the bill perfectly. It is mirrored on EVERY surface! Glass shelves that can be set in where you want them...The cabinet can be hung with opening on right or left...door swings wide open. I HIGHLY recommend it!
on December 16, 2015
I loved this mirror b/c it looks great and gives me plenty of room to put in my moisturisers and beauty supplies, but after only a few months there was one brown spot/rust which spread to all over the bottom of the mirror. Given the product is marketed as "rust free", I was very disappointed. My faucet is at least six inches from the mirror so there is no splash back on the mirror, possibly it's from steam but why would a mirror rust from steam when it's made for the bathroom?? It's going to be a pain to replace since it's inset. Will likely look at a Kohler for the next one.
on February 17, 2014
I needed a wall cabinet in my bathroom and before buying one, I read the reviews in this blob; and they said the truth. It really works and looks beautiful, just be sure you measure well "all the area" and visualize how it will look and how the door is going to open as it is a big one. You will need 2 people because it is heavy, line up all the necesarry instruments and read well the instructions before, is not dificult to do put it yourself if you "pre mark" all the areas you will put the screws, once done, is easy. Enjoy!
on August 10, 2013
This cabinet transformed a utilitarian bathroom. It has a clean design, is well made and is easy to assemble and install. I chose a surface installation and completed it within a half hour. I am very pleased with it.
on September 3, 2015
I had ordered 2 other brands and returned them prior to this item because those had arrived broken/damaged in shipping. This unit was the cheapest of the lot but arrived well packed and to my surprise very well constructed and on par with the other two which were significantly more expensive.

No regrets and highly recommend this over Kohler and Fresca.
on July 22, 2015
The medicine cabinet works fine as described by other reviewers when newly installed. After 3 month, brown spots started appearing on the bottom. edge of the mirror. How quickly it will spread I don't know. The unit is just 4 month old.
on April 2, 2015
I can't say enough about these cabinets. I bought 2 of them for my master bathroom remodel project and they were easy to install, are a great size, look very attractive, made of quality materials and we get compliments on them all the time. I used 4 toggle bolts to install each and they are completely secured to the wall.

The interior shelves are thick, tempered glass and they are locked in place by a 2 part clip. The first piece goes int he side hole, then the glass shelf rests on it, and then there is another piece that slips over the shelf and locks on the bottom part of the clip.

A word of warning, make sure that you measure the area you want to put these and that you have enough room and that they aren't too large in scale. They are big and stick out at least 4-5 inches from the wall.

Love these! Would have no reservations buying these over a Kohler Med Cabinet.