Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ASICS Men's GEL-Cirrus33 Running Shoe
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 5, 2012
These shoes are amazing! I am 38 years old and i weigh 200 pounds. I run about 30,miles a week. Over the last year my right foot has been giving me problems. Ive tried just about every shoe within the last year. I have had extensive use of the Brooks Glycerin 9, Nike Zoom Vomero 6, Saucony Triumph 8 and 9, and even the Asics Gel Kinsei 4. Bar none, the Asics Gel Cirrus33 is the most amazing shoe. In addition to being a super plush ride, these shoes are surprisingly lightweight. Dont be surprised if you find youself adding distance to your run in these shoes.
on October 8, 2012
I have owned several brands of running shoes and I have been stuck with Asics for a long time. I was a heel striker and I evolved to the mid-foot strike seen on Kenyan marathon runners. I don't want to tell you a big story here but, when I saw these shoes, they looked like what I wanted. I don't believe in this minimalistic hype where people tend to run with almost no protection. Do respect their ways though. I believe that our feet are not made for pavement and I was searching for a cushioned and flexible shoe that can mimic the motion of my feet. I bought these and, after 50 miles, I can say that these shoes, compared with the Excel 33's that I am using right now, feel over-cushioned and somehow heavy. The extra cushion makes you feel "damped" rather than protected. Especially for mid-foot strikers like me, it feels like the extra cushion slows you down. I am using these now as interval training shoes to build speed in short distances and then switch to the lighter and faster Excels when going on long runs and races. Check my review in the Gel Excel 33.
on November 25, 2013
I am a reasonably big guy; 6' and 100kgs, so I need a pretty soft ride with good support. The Asics Gel Cirrus 33 ticks all the boxes as far as I'm concerned. There is more Gel in this shoe than any other shoe that Asics make so with this in mind I thought that this could possibly be the most appropriate shoe for my needs. I run between 30k and 40k a week and whilst I've been reasonably happy with the likes of Brooks Beast and Trance, this shoe out performs those shoes in every aspect.
on August 31, 2013
This is a real quality shoe. It is so light and so shock absorbent, on any surface, you'll scarcely know you are wearing it/them. Do not order oversize as this shoe should perfectly match your regular size, even with an extra pair of socks on for the treadmill. It is more of a walking shoe meant for exercising at the gym on the treadmill or walking on smooth surfaces It really protects the feet, knees, and back.
I wouldn't buy this as an off trail or dirt/rock trail hiking shoe as the mud, rocks or other elements would shorten its intended life span. However, it should last years as a fantastic quality walking shoe. This is more a specialty shoe than an everyday kick about shoe. It would be fine however for someone working on concrete floors all day to help protect their feet and legs.
on August 18, 2013
I bought my first pair for $69 and ran in them for a week. They felt great, so I bought 2 more pair for $74 each and the next day they were up to $110. I have been an Asics guy for years with a brief, but pleasant time with some Brooks. What stands out for me with the Cirrus33 is their durability. I am big... my pro-runner friend says I'm a "pounder," so my shoes break down fairly quickly. I've been running in these for months now with no, that's right, no noticeable compression or loss of stability in the sole and the tread looks almost like the day I bought them. The uppers are robust and holding up well. I run about 25 miles a week (stop your snickering - I'm 58 and running on a reconstructed leg). Buy these!
on July 5, 2012
I'll get straight to the point....the Cirruss33 are comfortable shoes. I was looking for a pair of Asics to replace my good 'ol Nimbus running shoes. I saw the Cirruss13 on Amazon and made the purchase. When I received my shoes, it took a couple of days to get use to them... the back of the shoes were very stiff inside and "plastic" outside. You will know what I mean if you choose to buy them. As I mentioned, after a couple of days, the shoes were feeling great and comparable to my favorite Nimbus pairs. The construction is pretty good and padding inside makes you feel as if you are walking on clouds. Other than that plastic feel and look towards the back of the shoes.....I really like the Cirruss13!
on October 7, 2013
These may be the best jogging shoes I have owned. I am age sixty and weigh about 192 pounds. Recreational and slow jogging. I do not have any special requirements for the jogging shoes I wear other than good shock absorption to protect my knees. These shoes are well constructed and appear sturdy for the long haul. Plus, bought these as "Like New" in Warehouse Deals, so paid a fraction of retail. A win/win
on May 19, 2013
I originally bought these in 11M because I always found Asics to run a 1/2 size small like New Balance & others. They do not run small & were a little large. I ordered a 10.5M to compare & in the search for perfection. I'm glad I did, these running shoes are as close to perfection as I've found since I started running in the late 1970's. They support well while providing incredible shock absorption. They wear remarkably well for their weight & comfort. I pronate & usally wear out my shoe bottoms within a couple of months with New Balance, Brooks et al. Not with these, they hardly show any sole wear over the same period but have babied my knees and diminished my plantar fascia issues. There might be a small speed penalty to be paid with such a high level of cushioning but I ain't running the 100m dash. These are great training shoes that both support & encourage one to run hard & far with confidence. I love to put them on & have grown to like the loud black/white/red color that was much cheaper than the other choices. I don't think I could get a better shoe if I had them custom made.
on August 11, 2012
I tried all kinds of sports shoes from Adidas to Nike for walking/jogging. I suffer from Over Pronation in my stps, so the max I can shapewalk in the previously mentioned brands was about 3km per session...

BUT in these badboy Asics I felt unstoppable and did 10km in my first session wearing them.

Comfortable! Healthy! Endurance! = Satisfied!
on April 23, 2013
I love running and I love asics. I recommend this running shoe for a number of reasons. The shoe has slight arch support which is what I need in a running shoe. If you are not sure which type of arch you are (over pronation, under pronation or normal pronation) I would look online or ask a foot doctor. I am normal pronation so this shoe fit perfectly the first time and feels great!