Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 3, 2013
The best thing about this package is the keyboard, which is compact and intuitive. I would not buy it, however, because later models are backlit. The rest of the package is irrelevant - instead of the connector and wire, just connect your computer directly.
on February 15, 2012
The kit was easy to hookup and worked as advertised; the keyboard takes a little getting use to if you have large hands and using the trackball takes a little practice but works great once you get the hang of it. I would recommend this product to someone wanting to display or play movies on their large screen HDTV from their computer, works great.
on September 30, 2012
This product work well had a pc in the basement extended the cables up though the floors.
You just have to to watch the lengths or how long you can run them.
It work well for me
on October 23, 2012
great product, works as expected does everything that I want it to do, I have no regrets about it.
this product works, I am very impressed, it cause much more in stores.