Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Size: Medium|Color: Black/White|Change
Price:$27.95 - $45.00

on October 30, 2012
I ordered these pants in the Dark Onix/Black selection. They are so comfortable to wear and I always love the signature Adidas stripes down the sides. Note, this is a windbreaker material, so it will make the swooshing noise when you walk. If you have no problem with that, then otherwise these pants I highly recommended for your wardrobe. :)
22 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2012
The fit is as described, they are durable and have laundered well, and they are comfortable to wear. The large size has about a 32.5" inseam, which happens to be great for me.
on November 25, 2012
I use these to run in the late fall/early winter when it's too cool out for shorts but not warm enough for lined running pants. I don't care for clingy, form-fitting running pants, and I had a pair of Adidas wind pants I got in high school that finally had enough holes in them that they were like glorified shorts.

I bought these not quite sure what to expect because the description was so vague: this is a classic lightweight polyester wind pant with a simple mesh lining and two very deep pockets. Roomy, very accommodating for a range of motion, and exactly what I want in a lightweight running pant. If these are anything like the pair I bought 10 years ago in high school, then I imagine this is the last pair I'll buy this decade. Solid investment.
on December 18, 2012
This is the FIRST time in hundreds of amazon purchases I have been let down by good reviews. I cannot possibly imagine where people are getting the idea that these are comfortable. Yes, when you put them on (and yes they are about 3/4 a size too big) they feel awesome. But the second I started working out in these (which is what they are made for), the mesh lining on the inside, triggered by perspiration quickly turned to a scratchy, sandpaper like (and I'm not exaggerating) material making running unbearable. They trapped all of the heat and the mesh lining absorbed the perspiration so it felt like I was running in soaking clothes made of sandpaper (and I wasn't even sweating much at ALL.) Waste of good money. Lesson learned, try stuff like this on in the store (you should do the same)
55 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2015
This thing is a personal sauna. Its beyond hot, its like wearing plastic or rubber pants, you will sweat and feel uncomfortable, they stick to your skin cause of the sweat. If you need to work out in the snow or Alaska buy them, otherwise they're unwearable even as a relax "stay at home" pants.
on January 8, 2013
I'm impressed with the quality & materials of these pants. I have the Onyx/Forest Green and they look quite like the picture. Not too baggy, full mesh lining, nice pockets, and warmer than I expected. It was difficult to get accurate sizing of these, or any other options. So here's my experience: I ordered the Medium. The waist would fit up to 35" waist comfortably, and the length is equivalent to about 34-36" inseam, so quite long. Your only real option is to order based on waist size and deal with the overly long legs. The bottom of each leg does have a zipper. I found it more comfortable to keep them slightly unzipped to avoid constantly stepping on the bottom of the zipper.
on December 10, 2013
Well this is my 3rd and 4th pair of the Revo track pant. Yeah, I really like em. Previously I ordered a large and an x large and determined that the x large is my perfect size (I gave the large to a friend) I'm 6 3"" 220 and these have just the right amount of bagginess for me (keep in mind I don't have massive size legs, kinda lanky) They are plenty long enough and it requires me to pull them up a little which isn't a big deal because I don't tuck shirts in. As others have mentioned, these are probably for many ppl not the ideal pant for working out in but great for casual wear or around the house. I hate wearing jeans so I wear these a lot. I'm not a fan of other Adidas pants using that other polyester material; that heavier weight stretchy stuff. I tried it, don't like the feel at all. I guess I like the feel of 'looseness' so it's either the revo or sweatpants. I was pleasantly surprised at how well they have held up with my friends dog jumping and clawing at them. I really thought they were gonna rip. My ONLY complaint- is so few color choices....make these in white! I hope they do and I'll be the first one to order
on October 9, 2015
These are horrible pants. Thin styled and tight, especially if you plane on sweating in them. They carry way too much static and if you get hot then you're outta luck cause they wrap,themselves around your legs like plastic wrap. Don't waste your money on this style of pants.
on January 7, 2014
I primarily look for these types of pants because I have dogs who shed a lot. So when I'm home I like wearing them so that I don't attract dog hair. Not all athletic pants with this type of smooth sheen works well in deflecting dog hair but these pants work great for that reason. They work so well that I plan on buying a third pair.

As for fit, I'm 5' 8" 165lbs, with a waist 31/32 and bought a small. I like my athletic pants a bit baggy at the bottom and these come out to the perfect height. The fit around the legs are also perfect, not baggy and billowy.

Overall a great product.
on July 5, 2012
Took me weeks to find a good Adidas Prime Blue top to wear along with the Prime Blue pants as I'm top heavy but the Pants are Great when Bike riding or scootering through the early morning air as they have a mesh lining that wicks moisture away from he pants legs which would likley cause them to be sticky and unbearable to wear otherwise ,only kind of wish they'd design them like clima-cool with open mesh panels for summer,but as they are I sure they'll serve me well for spring and fall type weather so I'll give them a thumbs up for style and function anyhow.