Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Safavieh Mercer Collection Vicki Light Beige Vanity Stool
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 11, 2013
Like everyone has said in previous reviews this is a very cute vanity chair but the measurements and color in the picture is wrong. The chair I received was grayish in color with dark brown legs as opposed to the beige color with black legs that is being advertised. The seat height is actually 17 inches and the height of the chair including the back is actually 22.5 inches. All other measurements are correct. I've posted a picture of the chair you're really getting. I still give this 4 stars because I took the other reviews into consideration so I was expecting to get a grayish color chair...I really wanted those black legs though, but oh well. It still matched my vanity. Plus this chair is pretty sturdy. I've had it for over 3 months and no complaints.
review image
on September 28, 2012
I expected the seat height to be 19 1/2 inches. It is actually just over 17 inches. It looks small and out of place as a vanity stool. It is well made, but not functional. I will be attempting to replace the legs on the product since I really like the overall shape and design.
on October 13, 2012
I love the design of this chair. It's comfortable and the right size for my bathroom vanity area. It is fairly short, but I like the fact that it doesn't get in the way of opening the vanity drawer when I am not seated. Unfortunately it is not "Light Beige" as described in the product listing and as shown in the picture. The color is more of a gray and doesn't go with my tan/creme/green bathroom color scheme. I'm contemplating moving it to another place in the house, but may end up returning it.
on March 24, 2015
I just received this little stool today. The color in the picture is very accurate in comparison to the color of the stool (mink brown). It is a bit smaller than I expected, but that is no problem since it still fits the vanity perfectly. When I sit on it I'm still able to look directly into my mirror. The only think I would caution other consumers about is the height of the stool back. It's only about five inches high from the seat cushion. So it doesn't offer any back support. Those are not big issues for me so I gave it 5 stars for the sleekness and design.
on January 16, 2013
I'm a designer and used this stool in a master bathroom remodel. We added casters to make it moveable, and it fit perfectly under the vanity counter @ 30".
on January 7, 2014
The chair was packed appropriately to protect it from the shipping gremlins. Nice quality, attractive and sturdy. The height is appropriate for sitting at the bathroom vanity and the chair back is low enough that the vanity drawer clears it. The only downside is that the color is darker than is described and pictured. I would call it a light taupe, light mocha or beige. To get the idea, look at Sherwin-Williams color # 6065, "Bona Fide Beige". Given that it's still a neutral color, it would probably work with most decor.
on September 25, 2012
This chair is described as a creme color; it's more of a putty color. The legs are really dark. I returned it.
on March 28, 2016
It is a pretty little chair and fits well into the overall décor in my dressing room. However, it is smaller than I thought it would be. My old vanity chair had the same measurements, but the seat is quite a bit bigger than this chair's seat. However, since I don't sit there for hours, it isn't that important, I guess. The color is not too bright and not too dull, just right. All in all I am satisfied with the purchase.
on June 13, 2015
Arrived just as pictured but I had to return it because the back offered too little support for me. I needed something that came up past lower ribs at back. It IS a really cute chair though if you like a low back.
on February 17, 2016
This vanity is perfect in every way. I searched long and hard until I found what I thought would be perfect! It is! Light weight, yet elegant looking. The fabric is great and easy to care for....I use it in my bathroom for my vanity. Perfect height, weight. Looks more expensive than it was.....elegant lines as well. I also wanted something with a back, as many vanity stools are without any back support if needed at times. I have also found myself using it when I put on stockings and shoes. Highly recommend.