Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 2, 2012
Excellent watch, the combination of colors and the engraving of the dial is just perfect, it's a realy good looking present. 100% recommended
on December 15, 2014
I love this watch. It was exactly what I had been looking for! I love the band, I am a fan of the tougher plastic. It doesnt look cheap like some of the bands tend to. I love the face, I like to see the numbers and they are pretty decent sized as well. Awesome watch!
on October 2, 2012
My 15 yr old granddaughter had been wanting a rose gold watch with modern overtones. I found several for her to pick from and she fell in love with this Tommy Hilfiger #1781121 model, with it's white silicon watchband, "real" numbered dial, and encased gemstones, for worry free wearability, thus allowing her to wear it while participating in curricular or her many extra curricular activities. Beauty and durability for the fashionable teen on the go of today.
on October 28, 2012
Nice watch. Its was a little more plastic looking than i imagined, but true to description. The white band is rough like grills instead of smooth like the picture. Other than that its beautiful.
on December 3, 2013
Classy looking watch, with many compliments received. One can safely breathe deeply and say "took me years to buy something like this" turning you into a classy person who has just won the lottery. Nothing flashy or tacky about it; simply a classy looking watch.Highly recommend.
on December 10, 2012
I thought i would be i little bigger but since is for women is a good size, very pretty, good materials, is sport style but still looks a little be formal so it can be used in almost any ocassion and Tommy is brand with prestige so this watch is a very good watch for the price.
on January 29, 2016
I bought this watch for my clinical rotations in nursing school. It's a beautiful watch; very stylish, comfortable, and the white silicon band is PERFECT for the purpose I bought it for - since it wipes clean easily with no discoloration. Unfortunately, mine stopped working several days after I received it. Such a disappointment.
on October 30, 2012
This watch is absolutely beautiful. It doesn't really look as pink as in the pictures, but I'm impressed about how nice it is. I would highly recommend it for teenagers or young adults.
on February 17, 2015
Horrible product. I just learned from my mother that this watch stopped after two weeks of receiving it for a birthday gift. She was too embarrassed to tell me about this. I found out from my step father that this had happened. I just received the watch back from her and now have learned that it is beyond the expiration window to return.
on October 17, 2012
this watch is soooo beautiful and elegant, i am very happy with my purchase, and the price is not that bad..recommended to everyone!

See 1 answered question