Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 20, 2012
After reading the reviews of this product, I was hesitant to click on the 'add to cart' button, but I ordered it anyway. I am delighted to say that I am very pleased with the Hoover Linx Washable & Reusable Foam Sponge Filters. I use it with my Hoover Platinum LINX Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum, BH50030, and the filter seems to have a similar structure to the OEM filter, sponge with a cloth patch on one side of the sponge filter, however it seems to be made much better than the OEM. The OEM filter has the cloth attached to the sponge by a string and some glue, the Crucial filter has the cloth filter glued completely onto the sponge. This filter fits my Hoover Platinum LINX Pet Cordless Hand Vacuum very nicely, as it should.

I would definitely recommend the Crucial Vacuum Hover Linx Filters.
on August 3, 2012
I purchased these filters for my Hoover Lynx cordless vacuum. When I got them I noticed they were all foam with no backing on one side to keep dust from flying out. The seller says they're for my vacuum but they're not. Not unless you want to have dust shoot out while you're vacuuming!
on February 22, 2012
I purchased these filters in January of 2012, believing the statement made that they replaced the Hoover Linx filter. Well, they are very different. The Crucial filter is just a disk of plain foam, lacking the attached mesh layer of the Hoover Linx filter.
99 comments|34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2013
We've had our Lynx for well over 6 months or so. I only ordered these because on Amazon it showed that other people that ordered the Lynx vacuum also ordered these. And I thought: "What am I going to do with three filters?" We love our Lynx for quick pick ups. We have a parrot and a dog and I have allergies. These little filters are hand washable and really do a great job filtering the final air leaving the lynx. You just pull out the dirty one and pop a clean one in. Then wash the old one and let it air dry. Or wait and wash a couple at a time if you're an efficiency freak (smile). I probably still don't need three but they're inexpensive enough so just get the three pack. Enjoy your Lynx vacuum.
on June 13, 2012
I was hesitant to try these since they are generic...but that was silly. These work (and fit) perfectly in my hoover linx platinum. NO issues, they clean up well and work great!
on July 10, 2014
Almost exactly the same as the filter that came with the vacuum except there is a firm mesh plastic cover on one side of these filters. I just don't notice which side to put next to the incoming air flow, the soft foam side, or this firmer plastic cover side. Seems to work fine either way I place them in the holder. Wish they gave information as to which way works best, but other than that, these are great filters for the Hoover Linx Vacuum they are designed for. Recommended highly.
on July 13, 2015
These fit the Hoover Linx just fine but the heavy plastic coating on one side seems to cause the battery to use up it's charge very quickly. The filter that came with the vacuum stick does not have the plastic coating and the rechargeable battery charge lasts 2x longer when I am using the original filter. However, these work just fine for a day while I wash the original filter and let it dry.
on May 24, 2014
Excellent. Works as its supposed to! Filters out lots dust and bits. I clean it after after each few uses. Don't hand wash in HOT water, Just rinse in cold or warm water. Your not supposed to use dish soap to clean it, but I do and have not had a problem although I have about 3 of these that I interchangeably rotate after every couple of uses and then air dry. Just be gentle if you decide to use dish soap. After several months I replaced one that finally came part a little (the silk top portion eventually separated from the bottom)
on January 5, 2014
These filters are slightly different from the one that comes with the vacuum. These have an extra little webbed cover on one side. They wash up very easily with dish soap in the sink and dry quickly. I change the filter every time I use my vacuum because it's always yucky and dirty after I vacuum the whole house. Very easy to use.
on January 30, 2014
Absolutely meets and surpasses on every feature. I ordered this because I was searching for a well made vacuum that would fit between furniture in my condo. I'd never tried a "stick" before. It seemed like it would be convenient for running upstairs to vacuum. This vacuum is very lightweight; I wanted that for vacuuming stairs. Now that I've used it, I'm 100% sold on it. None of the positive reviews exaggerate. The ONLY improvement I could wish for is to be able to keep it plugged in and charging all the time like my Dustbuster. You have to unplug the charger once the battery is fully charged.