Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 14, 2015
The filters seem to be good quality. My only complaint is that the actual size of the filter is 19.5"x19.5" so it fits loosely in the furnace. I had to use a small shim to get it to fit properly. Still a great deal for the price paid.
on July 29, 2012
This filter is definitely not 16x20x4. Its about a half of an inch too small all the way around. If I had to do it all over again I would just buy the expensive one in town.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2014
This Furnace AC Air Filter does a good job and really keeps the dust down. Based on the size of the filter, it was one of the most reasonable in price.
on December 27, 2012
Fits better than previous 16x20x4 filters I've bought for our furnace. Most filters are too tight of a fit, but these slid right in.
on December 13, 2015
Fit my Bryant perfectly, and does what it is supposed to do.