Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
It is a wonderful box - everyone is keeping the box even after the chocolate.
I would have given it 5 stars except that the chocolate only fills about a fourth of the box. I know they go by weight, but you can't compare what the weight is to how much of the box it takes up until you buy it and open it and look. So even though I cannot really complain, there is the fact that I gave these as gifts, and when they are opened, they are more empty than anything.
on December 25, 2012
Lindt chocolate is always delicious and creamy, but these boxes don't contain much of it! The first one we opened to "sample" only had 10 pieces in the box. I ended up combining candy from two boxes into one so that it didn't look like we'd been eating the gifts. The chocolates are packaged in a still plastic bag inside the box so they do not get bounced around during shipping.
on December 27, 2012
We got these as gifts for visiting family/friends for Christmas. They were packaged well and only needed the bow on top to be fluffed to be ready for presenting to the recipients.

I was surprised that despite being over twenty five dollars, they did not qualify for the free shipping from amazon. The shipping erased the extra savings from the lightning deal which made them not quite the deal I at first thought it would be.
on December 4, 2012
I ordered a bunch of these to give out as holiday gifts for day care providers, co-workers, etc and I have to say I am really pleased! They seem bigger to me than the product dimensions state (I haven't measured, but I would guess they are about 6 inches a side instead of 4), the packaging is quite nice and festive, and for less than $5 each they make a very classy little token gift.
on February 10, 2013
I got a box with 12 to give as Christmas gifts to my co-workers. It's great because it already comes wrapped allowing you to give it the way it is.
on January 7, 2013
these were gifts for friends. It arrived way late and thought it was lost. It eventually got here though with no damage.
on January 19, 2013
I handed these out to co-workers and family and the packaging was simple and sweet. Worth the couple extra bucks.
on June 9, 2013
Lindt chocolates are a very good quality chocolate bar. However I found these to be waxy and have no rich chocolate flavor. I had bought them as gifts but found the quality and taste so poor that I threw them all away.