Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon 3624 40.5mm Screw-on NC Filter Attaches to P7700 Camera bodyInterchangeable Lens
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 2, 2013
I'm a Nikon pro shooter and I have these filters on ALL of my pro lenses. They aren't cheap given, but they protect the front element and they produce uncompromising quality. I've never noticed any issues in my images when using these NCs versus other brands.

I got this 40.5mm version for my Nikon P7700 and it's great. Tiffen is also good along with Hoya and some others, but I've found a good product in the NCs and I see no reason to try something else. It's not cheap, but it's worth it in my book.
on April 22, 2014
As with all of my other Nikon equipment, I only ever protected them with genuine Nikon NC filters. After all, what is the point of having that great Nikkor glass if you are going to obscure it with some no-name or cheap filter.

Keep your images sharp and clear and don't obstruct the light gathering ability of your Nikkor glass by using Nikon NC filters.

This 40.5 mm filter fits perfectly on my Nikon P7800 camera. I always use filters because it keeps the lens clean and protected and it is much easier to clean this filter, or replace it if something should damage it.

You will never go wrong with Nikon glass.
on April 1, 2014
I bought this UV filter for my Nikon Coolpix 7800. The 40.5 mm screw-on filter fits the camera fine. I bought the filter solely to protect the lens (most digital sensors don't respond to UV so a filter isn't really necessary). This way, I don't have to keep taking the lens cap on and off.
on May 30, 2016
A simple piece of insurance to protect your lens from scratches, dust, dirt, water etc. It has integrated threads so it works with the spring loaded lens cap that comes with your lens. Made of aluminum and high quality coated glass so it doesn't optically degrade your lens performance. I'm using this on my 10mm f2.8 and 18.5mm f1.8 Nikkor 1 lenses. It's kinda pricey but it's made by Nikon in Japan so it's worth it. Don't cheap out on this piece or you'll risk degrading the optical performance of your lens.
on November 17, 2014
As stated in a review I read on Amazon before buying it, this filter not only fits the P7700 camera which is stated in the product description, it also fits the the P7800, which is not stated in the product description for some reason. Nevertheless, I ordered it anyway and it fit perfectly. I'm happy to have it.
on November 29, 2012
This high quality, multi-coated neutral filter makes a great lens protector for Nikon P7700, and you can put away the annoying lens cap that is included with the camera.
on August 14, 2014
Thanks to a great deal on Amazon, we replaced the funky lens cap Nikon had added to their amazing Coolpix P7800 digital camera. We just put that lens cap in the drawer, wipe fingerprints off the filter and SHOOT! Simple fix for a stupid design...
on October 5, 2013
I use this filter to protect my lens on my Nikon Coolpix P7700. I haven't noticed any distortion and I'd recommend getting one for anybody who has this camera.
on January 12, 2014
Arrived as promised, does the job, great looking. Protects the original Nikon lens, appears to provide slightly improved contrast.
Recommend it.
on December 10, 2013
It's Nikon. Of course its well made and fits perfectly. You should have this to protect your investment from finger prints, etc.,