Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on December 12, 2011
This one of most romantic county songs I've heard in a while. For somebody his age he writes such detailed sweet lyrics. The first time I heard the song I fell in love song and just wanted to listen to it forever.
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2012
Hunter Hayes "Wanted" would seem an odd selection for me, considering that I've railed against the current popification of the current country music scene, but there's something about this song that stuck out about this song. Hunter Hayes sounds a lot like Rascal Flatts on this recording. I love the message of this song about making someone whose had some tough luck in the love department feel wanted. I envision the guy in the song as someone whose had a crush from afar whose offering this song as his ultimate confession-very sweet and beautiful.
on December 22, 2012
Since this young man hit my radar over a year ago, he continues to impress me. Not only with his professional choices and his musical direction, but his character has shown through in his personal life and his ability to stand up and come forward when others did not or could not. Keep up the good work Mr. Hayes, I'm listening!
on September 13, 2012
I'm not a huge fan of country music in general, though I do enjoy a few country songs - Wanted being one of them. I've never heard of Hunter Hayes but I think this was on sale on Amazon so I listened to the snippet and bought it. It's now the first song on the CD in my car! It's catchy, upbeat, and the words are nice. It's a nice song to listen to while stuck in traffic :)
on January 2, 2013
I'm happy that I got to support a new artist with this purchase. It was cheaper than on iTunes and works perfectly, as if I bought it on iTunes. It works on my iPod and even in iTunes. Amazing!
I loved this song. And I love Hunter Hayes. I'm happy that I can support heis music and still pay less than iTunes.
on February 10, 2013
when I first heard this song thought it was Rascal Flatts; this guy sounds so close its not funny; then I saw him and I swear he looks like my 12 year old who also is named Hunter by the way and thought omg that big voice came out of such a young and little guy couldnt believe it,...awesome!!
on August 5, 2012
This song is just beautifully, emotionally moving. It's so touching and romantic, with lyrics that are just perfect for the song. It's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and I honestly think anyone without this song is seriously missing out.
on May 27, 2013
this young man can sing, he is very talented. this song tells how somebody feels about someone and everybody wants to feel loved, special to somebody. some can write the words that not all people now how to say, and it takes a gift to be able to sing it.
on December 9, 2012
When I first heard this song on the radio I thought it was my favorite band, but then when I looked the song up and found out it was Hunter Hayes I was tempted to buy it. Long story short, I bought it because it's such a great song.
on January 12, 2013
I love "Wanted." Although it's only one of a few songs Hunter Hayes is known for, it's really a great piece of music. It's something almost everyone can relate to and sends a great message out to the world.