Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on August 9, 2013
I typically don't review products on Amazon, but I had to write a review after this purchase to warn you about buying this bathroom set. Once you open the package, you immediately know this product is poorly made. There are stray strands sticking out on the mats. It feels flimsy and won't last more than a couple months.

The worst is the shower curtain. The fabric is so thin and when I was taking a shower, water actually leaked THROUGH the curtain onto the other side of the shower. I'm pretty sure that's NOT suppose to happen. I'm going to look to replace this set as soon as possible. At most all three pieces are worth $3. Do not buy this.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 7, 2014
This product was very poorly crafted, it appeared that a child had actually stitched the seams, design was poorly sewn and I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS ITEM TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS...because it didn't cost that much I won't return it...but will definitely remember BUYER BEWARE from now on!!!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon December 21, 2014
My advice is to spend a few bucks more and buy something nicer than this Home Dynamix bath set. With this being a less-expensive set, I knew going into it that it would be an economy product (which I am fine with), and my so expectations reflected this. However, there is a difference between an 'economy product' and a 'bad product,' and this Home Dynamix set is a bad product. My opinion (based on my usage of this set for about a year and a half) is that since the quality is so poor & the design flaws are so major that it makes this product a poor value that is not worth the frustration it can cause.

THE GOOD
The good is that you get a lot of different items with the same patterns/colors in a single lot, it's quite affordable, most of the sizes are pretty universal, and many of the patterns works well for a guy's bathroom. And that's where the good ends.

THE BAD
1) Poor Design --- (and possible safety issues as a result)---As a start, the cutout in the toilet contour mat is too narrow to fit many standard-sized toilets (including my own) without part of the rug sticking up in the air. This not only looks stupid but is a potential tripping hazard (especially for someone with limited mobility or impaired balance.) The shower curtain hooks are one of the worst designed products that I have ever used. They were an absolute nightmare to install, often randomly popped back open on their own, are easy to break, and are difficult to slide across the pole. In fact, the shower curtain rings are so difficult to slide that you could accidentally pull down the entire shower curtain bar by accident when tugging on it or if the shower curtain were to get snagged on something, such as jewelry (I replaced these rings after about 48 hours of usage with quality stainless roller-rings.) Because both of these design issues have the potential to also be safety issues, these two issues alone earn this product a 1/5 rating.

2) Poor Quality---As you can see from the attached images, both the carpet and shower curtain have frayed, stretched unnaturally, and are discolored. The humidity generated by a shower stains/changes the color of the shower curtain. The carpets have started to literally break apart, and as they deteriorate they become impossible to keep clean. I will not put them in my washing machine out of fear that they will deteriorate and clog the washer. The non-slip backing on the rugs were initially very effective, but they have weakened over time (and cracked, which is messy.) Frankly, both the carpet and shower curtain look absolutely terrible and it only took about 8 months for them to start looking awful. And I live alone...if multiple people are using a bathroom with these products, I imagine they will fall apart even faster.

DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE THAT I DID...
Looking back, I regret this purchase. While $22-28 is an affordable initial purchase price, if the service life is only about a year then that can add up fast. A nicer product can provide a longer service life and better long-term value, not to mention it could avoid the frustration as this Home Dynamix set falls apart. So I hope this review helps you to avoid making the mistake that I did: buy something else!
on October 8, 2013
It had a bad odor to it and also it had stains on the back!! I was not satisfied with this product
on March 26, 2013
SHOWER CURTAIN IS TRANSPARENT, AND BOTH FLOOR MATS ARE HAVE THIN CHEAP FABRIC SOWN ON TOP OF THE CARPET WITH ROUGH EDGES SHOWING. LOOKS LIKE THEY SHOULD BE SOLD AT THE DOLLAR STORE. DO NOT BUY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NICE BATHROOM SET!!!
on December 10, 2013
Looks ok for the price I paid and would consider spending more on another item . Product was very cheaply made
from a different country .
on January 30, 2016
THE RUGS DON'T LAST.... VERY THIN & POOR QUALITY!! THE SHOWER CURTIAN WAS GOOD QUALITY!
on March 24, 2015
I bought this set for my mom's main bathroom. The family absolutely loves the look it gives the bathroom! I am pleased with the entire set and my parents are happy with it. The color does fade after time but what material doesn't. Still looks great after 3 months and the shower curtain is still in great shape and NO fraying at all.
on March 15, 2014
I know what the women will think when they see my bathroom, but what about the fellas will they look at me strange. Anyway, a welcome décor change for my bathroom. Product came ahead of schedule in excellent condition and the seller did an excellent job of packing it. Keep up the good work!!!!
on February 8, 2014
nice to show case in your bathroom but its a cheap product that dirties and tears easy. the carpets sucks and once they get wet they seem to come apart had to get another set for my bathroom because of Highway robbery Home Dynamix sold me some cheap product and I paid over $20 never again