Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 29, 2012
This is the only stylus of it's kind I could find on Amazon that clips into the charger port. Others clip into the headphone jack and dangle. Very cool device. Works great. I shoulda bought more.
on March 29, 2012
This is such a great idea for a stylus! BUT if you're planning on using it for DrawSomething (as I was), you might as well just draw with your chin. I bought four of 'em so the kids and I could get that fine detail in our rediculous drawings and it's just too soft and spongy to achieve that. It works with the screen, don't get me wrong. It's just not what I hoped for...
on March 13, 2012
this is great, fits right on the bottom of the phone and is a great stylus to use, handy little gizmo
on April 20, 2012
With my fat fingers, it's a great substitute. Biggest benefit is it sticks with the phone, rather than floppying around in the pocket, as others do. So far, has not fallen out.
on July 9, 2012
Bought this for 20 something child and she loves...and hates it. Loves the convenience of it attaching to phone. Hates that you have to hold it just so and that some of her decorative covers can not be "worn" if you want to have this item attached to phone. Personally, I wish it fit my phone because I like the idea alot.
on December 19, 2011
I got this about 2 months ago and I have not had any trouble with mine falling out but I carry my phone in my purse. With that said it is the greatest little tool ever to use with your iPhone especially if you have long nails.
on July 18, 2012
I was shopping for pen-type styluses and came across this one. I thought the plug-in concept was a fabulous idea, but was afraid it might be too short to use comfortably. I intended it for my 11-yr-old daughter; however, my teenage son - who has never used a stylus with his Ipod because he thinks they're a pain to carry around - picked it up and I haven't seen it since. He loves it - so I guess I'll have to get another one... It is as comfortable to use as a pen-style, works very well on the touch screen, and it plugs nice and snugly into the charging port when not in use. It doesn't stick out awkwardly or anything. Highly recommend.
on December 19, 2011
This makes wearing gloves and typing on your iphone so much better. This thing is pretty handy and worth the few bucks.
on March 9, 2013
I'm a sucker for new ideas and innovation, so when i saw these come up i figured why not. Plus it was cheap. I was dumb to buy this from Hong Kong. It took so long to arrive I had forgotten about it. i'm assuming there are other vendors offering higher quality versions, but this one was total junk. No disrespect to the seller, they were courteous and refunded without issue. I would say if this concept appeals to you, use it for your iPad or mini - but get a higher-quality version (the tip fell off mine after a couple days).
I also found it to be very awkward on the phone - visually and spatially. And unless you have very small hands, it's difficult to hold effectively. Basically the form factor needs work. Since it's hollow, the tip could easily have been made to telescope. I'd pay more for that. Maybe someone's already done it. If not, maybe i'll take out a patent. :)
on April 8, 2012
Like others have said, this little stylus is cute, works fine, but, does not stay in phone. Very disappointing. Now with the "dust cap" it is somewhat uncomfortable to hold. Back to the drawing board.