Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 29, 2012
We gave this to our 2 1/2 year old granddaughter recently. We purchased it because it included simple to follow cards to construct some things. She was able to follow the picture directions easily. There are also enough interesting pieces for creative play when she wants to do her own building. We are pleased with this purchase.
on June 26, 2012
The special thing about this set is the cards with the instructions that are meant to be used by the children - so the main box can be discarded.
My 2 year old loves to play with the cute pieces and put them together anyway while my 5 year old follows the cards instructions.
We have many more duplo legos and this set complements them with special cute pieces.
on August 14, 2012
I highly recommend this set - it has a variety of pieces and the instruction cards are what makes the set excellent - it shows several ideas of what to build and the idea cards are double sided. My twins love this set and can easily snap the pieces together and build on their own. Our favorite DUPLO Set that we own.
on June 14, 2013
I purchased this set to add to a set I already have for my grandsons when they come over. I had Duplo set #5506 that has 71 pieces one of which is a car and a man. My grandsons and my husband play with them every time they come over, problem was when building things they were looking for more pieces to make more buildings and keep them built for the time being. So that is where this set "My first Build" comes in with it's 59 pieces which was easily added to the plastic case the first set came in. It is perfect for making many more things with and additional man, dog and other wonderful accessories that the boys love. One grandsons, one is 3 and the other is 2. They are cousins so they are not always here together but they do play with grandpa with these two set and have a very good time. An the reason I am writing so much is for one customer who said it made a nice addition is the reason I purchased this set and I couldn't agree more. The kids will love this set and so will you. I have always been a Duplo fan and then a Lego fan as of mother of now 3 grown boys.
on March 10, 2013
Legos are no longer just for the imagination! having instruction build sheets for the little one will help with discipline, learning instruction, and fine motor skills. Cant beat that, when buying a toy!
on December 17, 2013
When I walk into his house, the first words out of his mouth are, let's play legos! He is three and loves these. The colored cards are pretty durable, coated to protect them from spills. We use them every time we play, he tries to duplicate what he sees on the cards so it's teaching him patience and matching skills. The set itself has plenty of people and lots of extras that makes it well worth the price.
on June 10, 2014
These DUPLOs have been one of my sons favorite sets. The cards make it easy for him to build by himself (instilling some confidence) while also teaching him to follow simple directions. This will certainly be a "go to" for toddler gifting in the future.
on November 13, 2013
Love them! What's not to love about Lego? My 20 month old son puts them together and pulls them apart by himself. They are nice sized for the tiny fingers. They come in different colors. Can be put in different combinations.
on January 13, 2014
We wanted to get our 3 year old girl the Disney princess duplo blocks for Christmas, but when this popped up on the lightening deals I had to get it. It makes a great addition to her other blocks and the instructions cards are great! We find our older kids (5 and 8) even occasionally sitting down and playing with these blocks with or without the 3 year old!
on January 23, 2013
My 1 and 3 year old play these together. The 3 year old tries to follow the "instructions" to build, but, still struggles a bit. Pieces are big enough that I don't have to worry about my 1 year old swallowing them. I would have given 5 stars but, I had to purchase a container to put the blocks in separately.