Color: White/White|Size: Wide 41.3"(W)x10.9"(H)x15.6"(D)|Change

on April 7, 2012
I run a projection system in my living room (Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3010, Full HD 1080p, 2D and 3D Home Theater Projector with Integrated Speakers (V11H421020)). We have a huge wall opposite the couches in which to project the image onto. The thing is, I am a greedy person (by nature aren't we all?) I often strive for the absolute biggest screen size possible, even if its only a few inches bigger than it was before. With these stands, it allows me to keep the components I used to have on an IKEA table that was 24" tall onto a pedestal that is only a hair over 10 inches... which allowed me to increase the screen size from 113" to 136" diagonal.

I placed 2 of these tables side by side and it makes things look absolutely stunning in my living room. The center channel (Polk Audio CS20 Center Channel Speaker (Single, Cherry)) sits on top in the middle, flanked by game consoles and a wireless router (Cisco-Linksys E3000 Wireless-N Router) on the sides. It keeps everything low enough that nothing impedes the projected image on the wall. Somehow, without measuring prior to ordering, I was able to fit a standard Mid-tower PC case (protrudes from the back a bit, but I actually like it in there like that for ventilation purposes) and an Onkyo receiver (Onkyo TX-NR709 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver (Black)) into the space allotted, and they fit nearly perfectly. I am not sure if that was by design or I just got lucky... either way, my luck could now be a primary selling point for you, the reader!

Assembly is super easy. The materials feel somewhat shoddy at first, but once its assembled it is solid. I am not sure I would put a 90 pound Plasma TV on top of it, but for a small LCD flatscreen it should do fine. The shelf surfaces are made out of thin particle board (1/2" thick), so I don't think these were really designed to hold much more than 20-30 pounds. I was, however, able to lean onto them for support when standing up and they supported that force for the split second I pressed down onto the surface.

If the scenarios I described above fit your use case (or similar) you should definitely consider this table. I am going to post a couple photos of my setup, which looks incredibly clean with the devices situated on it. These inexpensive gems have propelled my living room into the next level of awesome.
review image review image review image review image review image
on March 15, 2013
I like this coffee table, but the one I received has a slightly warped shelf. I also received it dirty, like it had been used before and returned. The table is able to be used with the warped shelf so I won't go through the hassle of returning it to Amazon. I was going to order two more of these to use as end tables but I will be trying to find end tables from a different manufacturer.
I would recommend this table if the buyer gets one without defects. It is a nice table for the price i paid, I just wish the one shelf wouldn't have been warped.
on April 9, 2014
The stand looks nice from a distance but the materials used, for the money, are week. The two shelves are made of thin press board, okay no big issue there, but when they drilled the holes through which the legs and separators are attach they tore the fake wood grain material covering the tops of the shelves. Also, the legs and shelf separator/supports are made of plastic. If you screw them in to tight they will strip. I didn't expect a top of the line shelf but it was less then I expected for almost $60 and to add insult to injury I paid $20 more to get this in dark cherry.
on March 27, 2014
I was expecting something tall enough to actually see the TV over my coffee table. Waste of money unless you plan on living on bean bag chairs or need something for the children's playroom. There is no way this thing could hold a 40 inch TV as advertised without buckling. I have a 37 in and I'm not even going to chance it.

It came damaged in multiple ways even though it was "new" and sealed in the box. The particle board that this thing is made out of had damaged corners, the "finish" was flaking off and there were parts where it was nearly black instead of "Dark Cherry." The legs are plastic that could easily break if you tighten it too much and once I had it together it wasn't even level. I wish I had saved my time and went to Walmart to get something that actually could be called a TV stand.

On top of all that they want to make me pay for shipping the item back AND they want to keep 25% (15% processing fee and 10% restocking fee because the item was opened). Seriously?! On a defective product?!
on October 27, 2012
This table is a little flimsy and short but other then that it's alright. I keep a 32" flat screen tv on it and it seems to bow just a tiny bit underneath the TV. That being said, I've been using it for about 4 months and it hasn't collapsed yet so... I guess I would recommend it to anyone who cannot find something better for the same price on craigslist.
on February 29, 2012
Very easy to put together, but you have to be careful because one of the poles snapped apart while I was putting it together, so watch over tightening the poles :( Still got it up though..I'm not sure if you would want to place a very heavy T.V. on top of it..We're just using it for a 22inch t.v...Definitely a very simply put together shelf..No muss No fuss!
on May 18, 2012
Works for what I needed it for, a small stand in a small temporary apartment. Check the measurements, it is tiny. But hey, you get what you pay for, I got exactly what I expected. I wouldn't expect this to hold up to heavy use or for a long time.
on April 14, 2015
didn't realize just how low this would be. Ended up having to stack another table on top to allow for proper height
review image
on March 27, 2015
While I really like how easy this was to put together, it isn't very tall and I really did think it would be taller than it was. The materials are cheap, but then again so is the price! I probably wouldn't buy it again because of how low to the ground it is. It honestly isn't much different than setting the TV on the floor. It sort of wobbles around a bit too, so it isn't very sturdy.
on January 25, 2015
The height in the picture looks big. I trusted the picture and bought it seeing that it will support my 60" tv.
It was easy to install and supports the tv firmly along with my speakers and ps4 underneath. However, the height is really low. I WILL HAVE to look for another higher option.
The height may work if you watch sitting on the floor or a lower size futon.