Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 25, 2015
I bought a few of these as gifts for my nephews who are huge Star Wars and LEGO fans, so these couldn't have been more perfect. The links are interchangeable for different color combos, and the characters can be added right to the band. I'm a little worried about durability, they don't seem as solid as most LEGO products, but so far so good.
on January 5, 2013
I would not even rate this watch with one star. I bought this for my grandson who loves legos. He was excited until her opened the package and it fell apart, would not stay latched around his wrist. It is cheap plastic, I thought it would be a better quality band,especially for the price. He is a 7 year old boy who was so disappointed at Christmas!! It is going back for a refund.
on December 28, 2015
It fell apart a couple times within a few minutes of my grandson putting it on his wrist.
Sure enough, when he went outside to play, it came off again and he lost it!
I would not recommend this at all!
on February 7, 2014
My 8-year-old nephew loves Star Wars and LEGO's, so this was a perfect gift. He enjoyed putting it together and i enjoyed teaching him how to tell time on an analog watch. They just don't teach our kids like they use to!
on April 5, 2014
This was a wonderful Christmas present for a nine year old. He was positively thrilled! He's particularly enjoyed how he can change the color combinations.
on March 25, 2014
My 3 year old son really wanted a watch but broke this within 5 minutes of touching it. Poorly made for little kid use. Cute concept though.
on September 3, 2013
I was disappointed because Darth Vader came apart too easily and my son lost the legs of his Darth Vader after only wearing it one day.
on May 21, 2012
My six year old son loves this watch. No problems with this model. Other models have had the minute hand fall off inside the crystal.
on May 7, 2016
It's an ok watch. The Darth Vader is just a clip on item, and not a full minifigure like the earlier watch I had gotten for my son.
on January 20, 2014
I was happy to have received this just in time for Christmas, even with my late order. And I am very happy with the product.