Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 19, 2011
HTC Aria... force close on initial launch. Had to restart afterwards as phone was sluggish. Second attempt to open, my phone was on silent, and the music started playing in the app. Couldn't lower volume or turn off music. Couldn't exit the app. Turning off my screen didn't even stop the music. Couldn't get out of the app at all so I had to pull the battery while others in the doctors waiting room glared at me. That was fun! Uninstalling.
on November 19, 2011
Originally this did not work on my HTC Thunderbolt with Cyanogen Mod 7. Did not work on first install, so I reinstalled and managed to play a couple levels, and it has not worked since, despite several reinstalls.

Much more recently, I've tried quite a few other ROMs on the same hardware and I've verified pretty much all of the Gingerbread and ICS systems have played it fine. My 5yo loves this game, and even I have been known to pop it up when I've got a quick 5 min in line to kill. As far where it will install and where it won't, I've tried a few and found it often works but not always, and your mileage may vary (YMMV)
on November 19, 2011
Fun for all ages and rather enjoyable as an adult but best suited for the kids. graphics and music are integrated nicely into the game. With the fast pace, jumping around, and controls I would compare this game similar to Sega's Sonic the Hedge Hog but original enough to stand on its own.
on July 6, 2013
Okay. First of all do not listen to the people saying that you have to pay a monthly fee. You only pay 8$/ month if you want the perks in CLUB PENGUIN. That does not affect this game AT ALL. It just makes CLUB PENGUIN a little more fun for little kids. You can still play the game as long as you have the correct device AND the correct version of flash player. And YES I'm pretty sure you need flash player for this game. Look in the Requirements section of the description area. It will tell you everything you have to have. Other than all the misunderstandings with people in the reviews, this is a great, fun, highly reccomended game for people that a) Love 5- minute games that pass the time, or b) Have small children that need to pass the time. Any kid would love this game. Its mindless and requirers just a little patience.
on June 21, 2012
My daughter loves her club penguin, but she never has enough time to earn the coins she loves so much, this app has been great. She earns coins in the car while going to/from places where she would otherwise be board. I think the idea that you can earn coins from anywhere (even without the internet!) and as soon as your connected upload them to your account. It's truly a brilliant idea, I really hope Disney releases more apps like this in the near future (Especially with coins for change just around the corner!).

While you don't need to be a member of Club Penguin to enjoy the game (Puffle Launch), you only really have a use for the coins if you are a member. This is not something that is greedy of Disney to do. Club Penguin is a very high quality website, everything they put out (including this app) is extremely high quality, and it costs lots of money to develop things like this (People don't work for free!). They need the funds from somewhere to continue to put this out. I think nine bucks a month (which includes one party, usually extremely well developed!) is a steal, while I do miss the days when it was only six bucks a month, I don't hold any bitterness because it's really a great site.

This app is overall very well put together, I love the video skit at the start, all of the levels are high quality and no corners where cut, the idea of this app and the functionality is amazing, but once more, the fact that this is just such a well made app is what makes it worth the 99 cents. This also takes up a small amount of memory for such a large app!
on November 30, 2013
My son is an avid fan of Club Penguin, and we've purchased a membership for him for the past two years. His favorite game of all is Puffle Launch--he's even gotten his father and I addicted as well.

I was pretty excited when I found that it was available for Android and needless to say, so was my son. Everything that you can do on Puffle Launch on the computer, you can do it on the phone. Great game. Great buy.
on November 19, 2011
This game is better suited for kids or maybe very casual games. If you every played Donkey Kong Country they basically made shooting out the barrel gameplay the entire game. It's just too simple for me.
on November 19, 2011
it does not run every time i open it it force closes it is not even worth the time to download
VINE VOICEon December 20, 2011
It is one thing to buy a game and then play it. It is another to buy it and then be bombarded by pleas to buy more. If you buy a game all ads should be removed, including ads for the developer, unless you are talking about micro-transactions and even those should be moderated. If they are going to put ads to buy more services then the game should be free to begin with.

The game itself was fun,but when I saw I had to pay a (steep) monthly subscription to take advantage of all the features, I uninstalled it. Such a waste of potential!
on November 20, 2011
First of all, this club penguin thing so many people are moaning about... so far I've yet to be made to check it out and I've played the game for an hour or two. I'm sure it's practically a scam but hardly a case of them shoving it down your throat. Chill out, people.

For 99 cents as a normal price, I'll compare it to the many great apps such as Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Angry Spiders, etc. that you can also get for the same dollar. This game has the potential to be as good as them.

They would have to make it a full game rather than 'demo' size to even sort of compare. The few levels you get aren't worth what you pay for compared to the aggressive competition that adds new levels and updates to a game you've already paid for a year or more ago.

The art is so-so. It's cartoonish like a second rate kids show you'd find on TV. Disney can do better and with greater creativity. That is assuming this is actually created by the real Disney. If it is, I'm sincerely disappointed.