Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 22, 2013
When I first played the Halo Anniversary game, I felt a slight disconnect between the improved graphics and the newly remastered soundtrack of the original title, but after a while it grew on me for all of the reasons why I loved this game series so much.

The soundtrack is an impressive revamp of the original songs by Marty O'Donnell and they carry the same tunes through in high definition.
on January 12, 2013
This is an outstanding soundtrack but when you're accustomed to the original you may be disappointed slightly. However after a listen through while working or doing whatever you begin to appreciate it and enjoy it as much as the first.
on June 22, 2013
All of the tracks are on the short side compared to the original sound track, and there were some weird tracks included. However, there are some really cool songs as well. They kept some of the classic themes, but updated them.