Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on June 17, 2015
Perfect for the bridal cowgirl hat I made for the bride for the upcoming cowgirl themed bachelorette party! They do not have adhesive on the back so I used a hot glue gun and they stuck perfectly. The fabric is high quality and the center stone has plenty of pretty bling! :) It was exactly what I wanted and I could not be more pleased with this purchase. Thank you!
review image review image
on April 26, 2014
I love these flowers. I am a crafter who sells my items on Etsy. I use these flowers to adorn my mason jar creations (vases, centerpieces, etc.) They are very well made, sturdy, and easy to attach to the projects I create -- even flat mason jars! I just use an abundance of hot glue to ensure they stay put :) Recommended!
on November 5, 2014
Very pretty. Very white. I was looking for something more off-white for my current project, so I didn't end up using them, but they're so cute that I'm definitely keeping them around and will find a use for them.
on October 14, 2013
Loved these fabric flowers!~ I am putting them on a lampshade and they look BEAUTIFUL! Perfecting item for any crafting project! looks great! thanks!
on April 12, 2014
Love them very detail and they are just what I needed for my granddaughters wedding they are great to use to add detail to anything
on November 2, 2014
These are totally adorable! They have a nice little rhinestone in the middle and went into ribbon with hot glue perfectly.
on July 20, 2015
They are so pretty. I can't wait to get started on the project that I plan on using them for.
on February 27, 2016
Just what I needed to put a touch of elegance to tall wedding centerpieces. Fabric backing is easily glued on using fabric glue. Would definitely buy these again!
review image review image
on August 29, 2015
Perfect for my Diy flower girl baskets. Very pleased. Perfect color, size, and quality.
on September 2, 2015
Glued to magnets for my office. Beautiful.