Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on December 25, 2012
My two yr old loved this for Christmas. Material is good, size is great for him, color is dark which is awesome, and the only thing I wish it had a cup holder but oh we'll. other then that its great
on January 28, 2013
I purchased this item for my 12yr old son's room. The description said that the chair was compatible for youths ages 3-19. Hogwash! The chair is only big enough for ages 3yrs and younger! I'm demanding a refund....Amazon--you can do better..
on April 17, 2013
This chair looks great and my daughter loves it. However she can not extend the foot rest on her own and she's four. In fact it's difficult for me to pry it out and pull it up for her. But we have had it fire 4 months now and it's holding up to all a 4 year old can throw at it so all in all a good chair
on September 18, 2014
Very nice looking chair. No latch to release recliner so little feet have to push hard to recline and even harder to lock back in place. Using in a kindergarten classroom for a reading center and have withstood the first month of school very well.
on December 18, 2013
I have a highly mobile 15month old..she is always stealing my chair. I got her this one and she will use it. This is a small chair. It's not for a child older than 4-5 years old.(My opinion).
It's of fair quality for the price.
on January 16, 2015
My Grandaughter is loving this chair, she's just 18 months but very advance . She sits in this chair while watching her favorite TV show Baby First,she will have this chair for awhile.this chair is good quality durable and easy to recline.
on September 20, 2014
overall we do like this chair. The only thing I wish there would have been differently is that the foot rest doesn't go up very far and the back of the chair doesn't go back so DO NOT try!! I read reviews and that was not mentioned in any previous ones that I was able to see. If I would have known that I still would have purchased the chair, especially for the price.
on February 3, 2015
i ordered this in late fall for a gift for my 18 mo old grandson. We didn't give it to him until January and we live in Iowa and my kids live in NC. So they wanted to wait until we got there to give it to him. I was disappointed in the fact that the foot rest has to go up by sitting in it and pressing back and my little guy can't do that. And the fabric on the back of the chair has a large spot where it looks like the vinyl got really hot and bubbled.
on January 1, 2014
I ordered 2 chairs for my 12 & 10 year old children to use in their playroom. The chairs were very nice however,
they were so tiny that I would only recommend them for up to age 4. The age range is 3-21 years & that is incorrect.
My 10 year old barely fit the seat & my 12 year old couldn't fit at all!
on February 20, 2014
Smaller then I thought and hard to recline. Wouldn't recommend it for a five year old. More like a two year old.