Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Indie for the Holidays egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Get Ready for the Winter Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Outdoor Deals on bgg

on June 30, 2012
My son is almost three and he loves the Super Hero Squad. I looked on Amazon for Super Hero Squad products and I found these RoomMates Peel and Stick. Once they arrived, I immediately put them on the wall for my son. They look great, they are easy to put up, and easy to take off and re-apply. This is definitely a product to purchase for decorating ones room for Super Hero Squad fans. I highly recommend this product. Easy five stars!
on June 29, 2014
My son LOVES these stickers!! They work perfectly as a border above his windows (we have very wide windows). They are pretty small, so they might not look as good if we needed them to be a main feature on a large section of the wall. The colors are very bright and vibrant. They have been up for almost two months so far and there are no signs of them peeling off. They were easy to put up. Great buy!
on May 31, 2013
This is exactly what we were looking for. We used the stickers to make a border. My son loves it.
on May 11, 2013
I planned a big Super Hero Squad themed birthday party for my son's 3rd birthday and ordered these to place on a starry night/nighttime city scape-two piece wall mural I ordered and used for the party. I also used some of the smaller clings on a blue tablecloth background I placed over my stove/backsplash for a decorative area to place the birthday cake. They all worked phenomenally together, exactly as I pictured it in my head! The wall clings stuck to the plastic mural perfectly and came off easily. The background on the stickers are clear, they are a manageable size and we could pull of the clings and rearrange them on the mural if we needed to. The super heroes looked like they were flying and hovering in the starry night sky, was so cool, everybody loved it! After the party I took the clings off the mural and put them on my son's white, sliding closet doors and they look great! Now my three year old wants super heroes all over his room!
on November 24, 2013
Just got these and am VERY pleased with the quality, especially considering the price. The decals pealed pretty easily and look great on the wall. I have not had them long enough to say how well they will hold up to, light exposure, peeling and replacing multiple times... But I did have to remove a few to reposition and it was easy to unstick and re-stick them. I would have expected to have to pay twice as much for these considering how many you get. I left them out overnight with something heavy on them to flatten them (creases were not bad from packaging but slight curling, which is to be expected) and acclimate to house temperature, since it is almost winter (not sure if this is really needed). Would definitely buy these again and recommend to others.
on September 7, 2012
I don't know exactly what differs between these and the ones that are five-times more expensive, but these are exactly what was needed for my son's new room. His room has a 16' wall that we arranged in an action sequence, with the two villains in the center and all Super Heroes focused on them. It filled 3/4 of the wall up nicely without looking crammed & now he has the SHS overlooking his safety every night in bed.
The vinyl was sturdy, but not too thick. The adhesive definitely kept them on the walls (now I'm worried about getting them off in three years). The detail was very good on the cartoons and there are plenty of "space filling" go-between decals to fill up a pretty good sized wall. Great buy for the kiddo's room.
on June 29, 2012
This is a great product! I love wall decals for the kids because they are easy to take down as their interests change. For my 3 year old sons Birthday he picked out a much smaller pack of these very stickers at a big name toy store and they were $15 for 5. Totally disappointed in the amount, I went on Amazon to see what I could find. BINGO! We are so pleased with this set we plan on buying another set and doing his whole room! **Just a word of caution**...and it may even say this in the application instructions, but even slightly textured walls do not hold these stickers well. This was common knowledge for me as I have used many wall decals over the years, but I just wanted to let others know before hand.
on March 22, 2014
I ordered these wall decals to go with my sons Batman themed room. The stickers arrived on time and were in good shape . They are bright and very colorful and have good cling to them. The sizes of the heroes are very nice. These type of decals go well as accents to the giant wall clings that are available. I have a giant spiderman and Batman in my sons room and these along with a sheet of Batman smaller decals fill out the room. I have found that it is always best when using ant wall decals to wipe the walls down first with a damp cloth and let them dry. This seems to allow for the best cling without any peeling up or bubbling later on.
on August 6, 2015
I was considering buying a fathead for my nephew because they're supposed to be the best quality but they are just so expensive. I figured if these didn't stick well to his mildly textured wall it wouldn't be a huge loss so I tried them out.

They worked great. They didn't peel up on their own and he's even moved them around and stuck them elsewhere without any issues. Not to mention they're just super cool for a 5 year old. They're also not huge so he can put them anywhere in his room without parts of them being behind furniture and stuff. He likes having them in places he can reach so that he can move them on his own.
on June 21, 2015
The quality of these is really nice. The sticker material is thick, flexible, colorful, and durable. We used them to decorate a dresser in my son's superhero themed room. Since he was two at the time, he peeled a couple off and I was afraid they were ruined. But, they went back on easily and, over a year and a half later, they are sticking there still. None of the corners have pulled away. Although the dresser faces a window, the colors haven't faded. One of the stickers was written on with crayon and it washed off easily. I would buy these again in a heartbeat.

See 1 answered question