Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: La Brújula Dorada. El Catalejo lacado, La Materia Oscura III (B de Books) (Spanish Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 13, 2013
I have read the Amber Spyglass several times as well as the other
books in the Dark Materials series and I love them all.
I ordered this book because I am learning Spanish and can read
and compare it with the English version. It is an excellent learning
tool.
on June 8, 2013
Horrible book, I loved the first one, but this one is horrible. I struggled to finish it. Mary Malone character was absurd, everything about religion and the church was ridiculous. I did not like it at all, I finished reading the book because I kind of like Lyra .
on December 31, 2013
A ratos lenta, una agradable (pero oscura) historia que cuando se empieza no se puede dejar de leer.... Muy recomendable para quienes gustan de la literatura fantástica.
on October 29, 2012
The first two books are really fascinating! Unfortunately at this end spoils it all! But it is a story that captivates one to read to the end.
on October 22, 2013
One she start to read she could not stop reading.
At the end she cry, but she says that she wants to read it again.
on February 22, 2015
The best trilogy I have ever read in my life. A book for everyone who dreams with a fantastic world .
on March 17, 2015