Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on October 9, 2012
I love the way the bracelet is constructed and how beautiful it is. I do have a problem with the size of it because I am only a small person and it is a bit overpowering for me. I think it is just a matter of personal preference and for me, sadly, I have to return it.
on February 11, 2013
I thought that this was a well crafted, adorable bracelet. I have a thing for Betsey Johnson's designs and jewelry featuring animals. Good for any woman who likes what I like.