Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ALL YOU Magazine (Kindle Tablet Edition)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2012
I subscribed to the app (free)since I am also an All You magazine customer. Once the magazine downloaded and able to read (which was fine) but if i closed out of the application, & re-opened to continiue reading, I would have to download the entire magazine again. I thought this would be simular to other magazines I receive on my Kindle Fire where once they are downloaded, your done. Not the case with the All You magaizine. I ended up removing it from my Kindle Fire.
on January 26, 2012
I'm sure we've all heard about products that pay for themselves, and most often, it just isn't true. All you magazine really does! Each issue has LOTS of coupons in it for products that regular people use every day! I have received coupons for Free boxed potatoes, free pasta, high dollar coupons of pasta sauce and cleaning supplies, great coupons for makeup. The number of coupons I have used on products that i would have bought regardless really does show that the magazine (on subscription) can pay for itself. It's packed with great articles on organization, cleaning, health and wellness, and kitchen friendly recipes for regular people (and some for the aspiring chefs out there as well). The ONE thing that keeps me from giving this well priced magazine a 5 star rating, is the fact that many times, the best coupon is often on the back of the best article, which means i have to cut up something that i might want to read again later!! I solved this problem by ordering a second subcription, so i have one to cut up and one to save, and I still feel like its an excellent value (plus I get good aunt credit for ordering the extra subscription from my nieces school fundraiser). I recommend this for anyone who is designated as maintainer of the household as an excellent monthly resource and money saver!
on March 19, 2013
I thought I was getting a free issue and failed to read the fine print. After the 30 day free trial you get charged for the full subscription so if you don't want the charge do not get this issue. If you are wanting a subscription then go for it!
on April 15, 2012
Yes, you need a paid subscription to the actual magazine in order to use this app. I placed my order and when I got my confirmation the next day I was able to use the information from the email to sign into the app and view the current issue. The magazine view on the Kindle Fire is very good. Everything is clear and readable. If an all electronic version of All You was available for slightly less I'd certainly consider it over getting the actual magazine. Yes, I'd miss some of the coupons, but I often forget them or can't use them anyway.
on March 20, 2013
I receive the magazine in the mail, which I paid for. I'm supposed to be able to access this on my Kindle but I can't. It tells me I've activated the Kindle edition but when I put my username and password in to open it, it tells me I'm using the wrong information.....BUT when I use the same information to log in online, it works. Go figure....I love the magazine and would love to be able to read it on my lunch break without having to bring the actual magazine with me but I can't. Fix that and it gets 5 stars!
on October 26, 2012
Have wasted hours trying to make this ap work on my Kindle Fire. Got to read my first couple of magazines but nothing since. Have not been able to log in for months and can't even get it to change my password. Tried to delete it & reinstall but it doesn't go for that either. I'm done with it and will just move on.
on February 28, 2013
My sister loves this magazine, and so I subscribed to it so that we both could read it. Lots of good recipes, ideas, and a few coupons. May be my imagination, but seems to be less coupons than when we were buying them at a store.
on February 26, 2013
So much information in one little source. I really enjoy this magazine's format because it provides me with something quick to read while I wait those short waits like in line or waiting for children, etc.
on August 13, 2013
I subscribed to the 30 day Kindle trial to take a look. While it was nice looking at it on the Kindle there are a few things missing that I would of liked to have had. 1) They give you links to various items on the different pages that you can buy. Which is kind of cool, but it seemed every time I clicked looking for the item that I would of liked to buy it was not there. 2) No access to coupons that the hard copy has. 3) No way to do the crossword puzzles. Can't print it out or do it on the Kindle. Disappointing. I think I will stick to buying it in the store until I they are able to make some changes.
on June 20, 2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my All You magazine and I love the fact that I can get the digital version for free with my paid subscription. One thing I wish I could do from the digital version however is pin a recipe that I like to my Pinterest page. I know I have the actual hard copy of the magazine at home but I forget to pull it out to get the recipe. Being able to pin would be so much easier.... Other than that, great app from a great magazine!