Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 18, 2012
this is a really fun game. I can play this for hours. ok, just 1 hour, because it does get a little tiny bit boring. from what I hear about the update, I'm guessing you shouldn't gt that though...
on September 27, 2012
I thought it was fun tilting the tablet back and forth. you can find different powerups the more you jump! Great game 5 stars.
0Comment| 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 11, 2012
this app is so fun there is different versions you will love this app it is so much fun please buy this app yo
0Comment| 203 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 26, 2012
don't know what everyones talking about just downloaded on my fire no glitching or anything. I'm sad I put off downloading this game for so long based on the reviews and people saying an update ruined the game. worked perfectly fine for me
on December 16, 2012
This app is a great app for all ages. I love this app because everything on it it is so cutely drawn.
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2012
A simple game mechanic made into a must have mobile app that will make your waiting hours dwindle away as you tilt to jump your way higher and higher. So easy to play, not easy to master, which makes it a great game to replay over and over.
on November 12, 2012
My cousin had this game on her ipod and she was playing it while she was visiting my family. I asked her about it (It looked sort of weird) and she let me try it. After one round, I was hooked. This game is simple, but so fun and addictive. It is perfect for passing time on trips, just waiting, or just boredom. I play this
almost everyday and only want to play it more. So the let me get to the point, this game definatly belongs in your games library. (Sorry if there are any spelling problems)
on November 22, 2012
At first i was like "Um I don't know...."and then i got it and played it and it had great tiltings that dont have to be turned all the way and plus its not a rip off because you can change seasons and places.Ita good for everyone of every age except 0-3 year olds then they might not be old enough and it may take a bigg risk!!!So if you like fun games (which everyone should like fun games) then get it if possible.Hope my review helped!! :)
0Comment| 441 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2012
It's pretty good but also slow on my kindle fire. If you could fix that please! That would be great!!!
on November 11, 2012
I really like this game, i think its addicting ... its has themes thhat you are going to like and new icons or monsters to find out throughout the game. its yotally worth .99 cents !