Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 20, 2012
For the price, the quality of this item is more than acceptable. The item has both a black exterior and interior, and the red piping a nice complement. The tablet inside is held VERY securely, and I have no fears about it become dislodged. Appears relatively protective and looks like it will last for awhile. On the down side, the case has a noticeable odor (though not unbearably repulsive) and this item cannot practically be used as a desk stand for video viewing etc. Fortunately the straps securing the tablet did not cover my usb port, though they do cover the webcam. Overall a decent product with minor flaws.
review image review image review image
on March 5, 2012
I purchased the above mentioned and about 3 weeks ago it arrived. I immediately noticed that the case was flimsy and the leather was bubbling off of the case. Also the red stripe around the outside is peeling off. It is not worth sending back for replacement because shipping costs more than the item itself. Overall aside from cosmetic problems it does the job intended. But was completely disappointed with product.
on January 6, 2013
I saw some not so great reviews for this but mine is in great condition. It holds my new 7" tablet great, very secure, and I love the red trim with the black case. I would recommend this to anyone just needing a good case to hold their tablet.
on December 29, 2012
ITS OKAY I GUESS I GOT AS A QUICK SOMETHING EXTRA TO GO WITH MY TABLET AND ITS OKAY BUT I DID ORDER ANOTHER ONE. I DIDNT LIKE THE ELASTIC BANDS THAT HELD THE TABLET IN, IT GETS IN THE WAY OF THE ON AND OFF BUTTON BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT IS COOL
on December 20, 2012
Product came in very quickly even with Christmas being next week. Product was just as explained and I am very satisified!
on November 5, 2015
It doesn't fit anything well and the elastic bands actually cover like the volume control, making it move, the power button and the like. Uses it on two tablets and issues with the above on all of them. Not worth the money for that reason and not well constructed.
on December 6, 2013
This item looks nothing like the picture or the description of the item. I read the reviews and there was a mix of good and bad so I took a chance and followed the good reviews. Bad choice on my part you get what you pay for and there is a reason it was only $7.99. It will do until I can find a better quality one. I would not recommend this item.
on April 15, 2014
Came exactly the day before Christmas! Perfect for a gift I was giving to my daughter. Not very sturdy but I knew that from the reviews and the price was cheap so I wasn't expecting a whole lot just something to hold her tablet until I got something better but for the price it was great and again. shipping from out of the country was super speedy!
on May 3, 2013
Bought this cheap case for my cheap IView 7" Tablet. The case makes me feel confident using the tablet so if I happen to drop it it will survive. I flipped it around to use shaped like a pup tent and I am very happy. The other way wanted to slide flat. It holds my tablet nicely and looks kind of cool with the red trim. I thought I would blacken the trim a bit with a black marker but I think it looks cool the way it is. The usb port is covered on, my tablet, by the strap but its not hard to slide the strap behind the tablet to insert the usb cable. It works and I like it.
on December 28, 2012
We have a generic 7" tablet and it seems to be staying put rather well. This should be just the right amount of protection for our 7 year old.