Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 16, 2013
I guess you get what you pay for. I stuffed the Kindle Fire into it and practically had to use all my strength to get it in place so the flap would close. There is another flap that holds it in place on the bottom, but if I put that into the space behind the Kindle, the cover does not close either. Bad choice for a case cover. If I had to do it over again, I would spend more money and get one that is actually made for the Kindle Fire.
on November 20, 2012
This was the WORSE item I ever brought anywhere. It is very cheaply made and is not big enough for a 7inch tablet. I've seen better items at the dollar store. If there were a lower score than one star I would have given this item that score.
on February 26, 2012
I am very impressed by this case for the Kindle Fire for the price. The device fit securely and is well protected. There are openings for the charger and buttons and the cover is held closed by a magnetic strip inside of the case. All and all a very nice case for $12...
on December 7, 2012
The case does not fit a Craig android 7 inch tablet, which is the exact same dimensions as a Kindle fire. when I contacted the sellers abut this to return the item, all they wanted to do was tell me it was not for a Kindle fire HD instead of cheerfully accepting a return and giving me a refund.
on August 11, 2013
The 7" Kindle Fire will NOT fit into this case. The Kindle is 3/4" wider than the part of the case where it is supposed to go. When you put the Kindle into the case (it is OK lengthwise) part of the screen is covered and the case cover will Not close. I'm not sure what the little device on the outside of the cover is for. I think it's supposed to be used to make the case into a stand but that doesn't work, even if the Kindle would fit into the case. The item seems to be fairly well made, but the Kindle just Won't fit into it.
on February 14, 2013
We bought these for the kids 7 inch tablets and it fits great. They are durable too. They aren't Kindle's, but the sides line up pretty close so they can still be charged while in the protective cover. They are good quality too.
on December 17, 2012
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY HUSBAND, & HE JUST LOVES IT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

GREAT JOB!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 16, 2013
I purchased this case for the Kindle Fire I got my mother for Christmas, knowing it could receive significant wear. I have been totally satisfied with it so far. I did not have the same problem as others getting it to fit - it slid right in and has held up well.
on March 25, 2013
I was looking for something good nice and cheap, this is a real good product now I have my tablet protected i recommend this product to anyone looking something cheap and real good excellent quality for a real low price.
on August 26, 2013
well it doesn't stand up as shown. tips over face down almost immediately when used in the position shown. it does, however, work ok if you flip it - sits at about 15 degrees. it wasn't in the best of shape, but not terrible. clearly brand new, but looks as if it had been used for a week or two, due to the dozen or so slightly noticeable flaws. a place to keep a stylus would have been appreciated. but hey, it looks like the kindle is very secure - way more so than the old case, at 1/8th the price. won't fall out. won't get damaged. the magnetic closure of the flap is nice, even if it seems like it won't last very long. all in all, it was $3+ well spent, but i would probably look at others next time.